Ch. 1 Moving Out

A/N:
Disclaimer:

Before you read this, please know that this fanfic was my first fanfic that I ever wrote. At the time, I didn't really put a lot of effort into a plot (at least not as much as I do in my more recent fanfics). Also this fanfic was written back in March 2018.

Story Key:
Y/N = Your Name

Your POV

I just woke up and realized that I had overslept.
"That's what I get for packing up my alarm clock yesterday." I said to myself. I grab my phone and check the time. It says 11:57am. Oh shit! Aaron, my old friend from college, will be here in 3 minutes! I thought. I quickly put on a pair of dark blue pants. I then quickly pack up everything else up into the last couple boxes. Right when I tape the last box shut, I see Aaron's car pull up.

Aaron's POV

I pull up to Y/N's apartment. I remember 2 weeks ago when he told me that he needed a new place to live. So I had offered that he could move to the house next door to mine because it was for sale. He told me that he would love to and that it would be a great way to meet new people and make new friends, especially if they were also my friends.
I snap back to the present and get out of the car and head toward Y/N's door. I knock on the door.

Your POV

I hear a knock on the door. That's probably Aaron. I open the door to see my good friend, Aaron, standing there in his unzipped red hoodie and no shirt underneath (like below).

It's a suitable look for him, especially the red

He helps me put these last couple of boxes in the back of his car. The last thing I grab before leaving that apartment, for the last time ever, is my light blue zip up hoodie. And like Aaron, I wear it unzipped and no shirt underneath it (like below, that's also what you look like).

I turn to Aaron and ask, "Where is that you said you lived again?"He responds, "All of my other friends and I live on MyStreet

He responds, "All of my other friends and I live on MyStreet. You'll love it there!"

Thanks for reading. I'll try to write and publish new chapters whenever possible.
Master out!