2x19 - Colette

Picture of Elinor Mikaelson

Salvatore Boarding House

Eliot is waiting for Elinor to wake up. Suddenly she wakes up. Eliot rushes over to her. She's in shock when she sees him.

"Elinor"

"Kaspian!"

**********

England 1492

Inside a mansion a party is underway. The room is filled with guests talking to each other. Tracy is speaking with a man. She walks over to Elinor.

"Ah, good evening, Tracy. I am pleased you could join us"

"I could not muss the birthday celebration"

"No, considering the gift you claim to bear. Where is this mystery boy of which you speak?" Elinor asks.

"Right this way" Tracy leads her to Kasper.

"My dear"

Kasper turns around "Hello"

Elinor is in shock.

**********

"Elinor! It's me, it's Eliot"

"Oh, my god"

**********

England 1492

Later in the party.

"Forgive me. You remind me of someone" Elinor tells him.

"Kaspian, may I introduce the lady Elinor" Tracy introduces her.

Elinor holds out her hand and Kasper takes it and bows. "Pleasure, my lady"

"The pleasure's mine. Kaspian"

**********

Salvatore Boarding House

Elinor closes her eyes. Eliot gets closer but her body spasms. She gets up and is gasping for air. "I can't – I can't breathe! What's happening to me?"

She rushes over near the door but slams into the doorway. Eliot rushes over to her and holds her up. "I can't...I can't be in this house"

"You're not invited in" Eliot realizes.

"Then get me out of here" She slams into another wall and disappears. Eliot runs after her and goes to the front door.

Elinor is crouching outside. She gets up and rushes at him to enter but freezes at the threshold, unable to enter. "What happened?"

"Shh!" Eliot shows her that Stella and Demi can hear and he whispers "I'll tell you. Not here. Can I trust you?"

"Can I trust you?" Elinor whispers back.

Eliot gives her the dagger and Elinor takes it.

**********

Stella is in her bedroom. She wakes up with a start and notices Eliot's not there. She goes downstairs "Eliot!"

Andy is there in a doorway, holding a cup of coffee.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Have you seen Eliot?" Stella asks.

"Uh, no" Demi walks over to him "Hi, sweetie. Oh, my coffee" She kisses him.