Chapter Thirty Seven

--Samandriel's Point Of View--
"Stop looking at me like that." Cedric grumbled nudging me in the knee with his boot as he threw more clothes into his bag

"I hurt you. I'm such a monster." I spat clawing at my palms, it felt like someone was stabbing me with hot needles.

"No you're not, I've seen a whole lot worse" He chuckled pulling me up from the couch where I was sitting wrapping his arms around my waist "A monster in bed but not as a person" He grinned slipping his hands down down to the waistband of my jeans.

"H-Hey my brother is down stairs Cedric!" I felt my cheeks heat up in embarassment of how low his hands were wandering.

"How bout we go for a bath together then?" He offered nibbling at the side of my neck.

"A-Are you trying to kill me?!" I yelped jumping away from him putting distance between us and he chuckled quietly moving in for another kiss.

"No sex!" Claude jumped through the door and I sqeauked in fright and fell ponto my backside
"I wanted to ask Sammy about a special opportunity after we go to America" He smiled widely setting himself amongst Cedric's clothes.

"What is it?" I asked inquisitevely shifting closer to Claude who was fidgetting eagerly.

"I was invited to an Art Tour in France not long after we get back from America. Brandon and Angelo are going too, then there's Dmitri and I going too" He rested his elbow on my head.

"Oh my gosh! I will go definitely!" I laughed excitedly throwing my arms around him.

"You just might have to go to a few media conferences" Claude dropped off and I stopped, I was incredibly bad with crowds.

"I can try" I smiled defiantly and Claude's face lit up

"Yay! This will be so cool. But first we gotta let Sammy in on our family tradition" He grinned evily, Cedric groaned loudly jumping on me protectively

"Oh c'mon he's a hybrid. Maybe the youngsters will win this time!" He burst out into a fit of laughter slapping him over the back roughly still cackling evily.

"Can I ask what this is about?" I cocked my head the two, Cedric sighed annoyedly pushing Claude away from him

"Every year, There's a baseball game between the pack at the old baseball field against the older pack members versus us teenagers. They're just bragging because they won the last two years" He rolled his eyes at Claude sticking his tongue out at him.

"Too bad Hayden and Charlie can't play though, it'll be two more team members for us when they're not stuffed with pup. Ha!" Cedric sneered snapping his fingers at Claude

"But for now. You have Angelo, Hillary, Yourself, then there's Angeles and Katie. Then three other of the pack members are heading back into town from their 'hiatus " His cocky smile disappeared into an annoyed pout

"Whose Katie?" I asked looking between the two overgrown children.

"The younger sister of Grace and Ingrid. She isn't pyscho, she works at the hospital and loves Charlie to bits" Claude giggled getting up from the bed.

"It's tonight, Cedric will show you the way. Charlie and Hayden will be taking scores" He ruffled my hair softly like I was some sort of a puppy.

"I'm surprised Mason let Hayden near Charlie considering how protective of him he is" Cedric scoffed laying back on the floor messing with my sketchbook I had left on the floor near his bed.