Chalter Forty Four

--Sammy's POV--
I groggily came to when I heard Claude's relieved laugh just outside my door, peering over at the clock that was blinking 2:30am when the door clicked open and both Claude and Charlie slipped into the room

"Sammy, You're never gonna believe it" He was grinning brightly squeezing my hand tight.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Mom, she got Gus and Cedric out. They're pretty banged up but they'll be okay" Charlie laughed and I thought my heart stopped.

"Seriously? Can I go see him?" I pushed myself up onto my elbows but was immediately floored by the still present pain in my leg.

"Hayley said yes only if, she puts you in a wheelchair because we got our asses handed to us for letting you walk"

"Okay, Okay. Let's go then" I urged pushing off the covers

"Carefully, we gotta help you limp downstairs into the car though" Charlie grabbed my beloved ugg boots "But Hayley refuses to take the morphine drip out"

"That's to be expected, but I don't care"

"I wouldn't either, lets go see your cuddly wolf" He chuckled carefully pulled me up from the bed.

"Let me help" Claude offered ducking under my arm to help take my most of my weight.

"You shouldn't be doing that Claude" I protested limping slowly out of the bedroom.

"Please. I'm like four weeks along they're not even the size of a kiwi fruit yet" He rolled his eyes sarcastically taking the stairs slowly to avoid a triple injury.

"Would you like anything for the road Samandriel?" Sora the smallest of the triplets asked cautiously visibly intimidated by a hybrid coming from Japan where the hybrd rate was really low.

"You don't have to call me Samandriel, Sammy is fine. If you really want to I would die for something salty right now" I heard my stomach growl at the thought.

"Oh! We made hot pretzels last night, I shall go grab some" He immediately darted off into the kitchen.

"Man I would kill for a less strict diet at the moment."

"Soon, you can eat whatever you want" Charlie patted my shoulder reassuringly, Sora returned with the heavenly looking food in a box. Claude took one look at the box and he clasped a hand over his mouth and disappeared from under my arm.

"That must really suck, certain smells trigger you to dispel your guts into the toilet" Sora pouted tucking the box into Charlie's satchel.
"Yep. It happens with everyone. Even me, even Sammy" Charlie snickered pulling open the front door.

"Sorry, I wasn't anticipating that" Claude sighed wandering back into the foyer.

"Don't apologise. You okay now?" I asked resting a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I cross my fingers I won't be down for the count like the two of you were" He smirked grabbing hold of my arm to help me down the second set of steps.

"At least you're not getting threatened to be murdered"

"I want him dead, blood or not he's mine if I get my hands on him" Charlie snarled opening the passanger door to the SUV.

"If Cedric doesn't get him first, but lets not worry about it now" Claude held his hands out as I pulled myself up into the backseat
"Wake me up when we're there" I yawned leaning my head against the window and closing my eyes.