Chapter Twenty Two

--Charlie's Point Of View--

The sounds and images died down after about half an hour and I was actually able to get out of bed without the overwhelming urge to throw up every step I took. I changed out of my pyjamas and pulled on a tee shirt and a pair of my skinny jeans and made my way downstairs into the living room. No one was in sight so I guess Sammy was still with Cedric in the Infirmatory, I creaked open the door to the infirmatory and stepped inside; Cedric was still laid out on the table covered in the blanket I had left over him last night, Sammy though was curled up in the chair across from him completely dead to the world. Haha that was a good pun.

"Charlie, its good to see that you're okay. You seemed pretty sick last night" Cedric grunted shifting around slightly "Ah yeah, its common thing in our family" I shrugged moving over to his back "See I'm getting a different scent from what stomach ulcers smell like, I just can't put my finger on it" He grunted in pain, I shrugged peeling back the dressings in his back "It could be stomach cancer." I offered gently touching the still open wounds.

"I don't know, But I am surprised that Will went with Joel and my dad if you were sick" Cedric chuckled tensing his back as I carefully injected some more painkillers into his back "I forced him to, Claude and I will taking care of you so you guys better behave" I put on a fake parental tone earning a scoff from Cedric as I redressed the wounds for him. "Sammys gonna get seriously stiff muscles laying like that" He nodded over to Sammy who was still asleep in the chair.

"Yeah I'll go move him to the couch or something" I dropped the syringe into the nearby trashcan and stepped over to Sammy leaning down to slip my arms under his shoulders, I ignored the burning pain stabbed into my spine as I pulled him into my arms and carefully lifted him out of the chair and carried him out of the infirmatory setting him down on the couch.

"Charlie? You're up, thats a first" Sammy yawned adorably peering up at me "Why do you people think I am so darn lazy" I pouted flopping down into the chair beside him "I'm just kidding Charlie, but how are you feeling anyway?" He cocked his head at me inquisitively "Fine. Its nothing serious, I think its more of a migraine" I shrugged petting his hair like a cat as he rested his head against my hip.

"Hey now, don't go all incesty on my boyfriend" I heard a weak chuckle from the doorway "W-What are you doing up Cedric!" Sammy jumped up from the couch planting his hands on his hips and glaring at the ashen face wolfboy who was clinging to the doorframe like a vice between his trembling fingers as he held his unbuttoned shirt shut with his other hand.

"You!" He he stabbed his finger at Cedric "And You!" He turned his finger to me "Are going straight back to bed or here on this couch! Whether you want to or not!" He snapped even scaring me for a moment, For a moment his eyes flashed red and the images from my dream started slamming into me at full force again knocking me down to my knees with invisible force.

"Charlie! Oh my lordie!" Sammy panicked kneeling down in front of me to tilt my face up to his "You're bleeding from your eyes! This isn't normal!" He cried turning his head to Cedric in a fit of panic, I reached up to touch the warm substance that was drying on my cheek. I looked down at my finger tip that was stained with dark blood "This has something to do with your dream doesn't it?" Cedric asked clasping me under the arm to stand me up.

"I have no idea to be honest" I sighed haggardly and put my face in my hands "But I think Sammy has something to tell me though" I looked up at Sammy's concerned face and he swallowed "W-Well. When Danny attacked me he put blood into my mouth..when you die with vampire blood in you..You become a vampire" He trailed off looking down at his hands shamefully.

"Y-You can hate me, I'll understand because I remind you of Danny" His lip trembled as he turned away from me to wander over to Cedric "No, You're no sicko Sammy. You're still my innocent, sweet little broskie" I ruffled his hair leaving it sticking up in all different directions "You're pushing your luck big brother" He hissed running his hand through it to fix it accordingly.

"You miss William dontcha Charlie?" I cringed at that familiar sickly sweet voice I had heard from Ingrid "Yes. In fact I do" I tried to sound sincere but I don't think it worked "I think we should take you to Hayley and call Will" She placed her hand to my cheek and it made the dull pain in my stomach start to throb again "No, Its fine, they have really important things to take care of" I shrugged moving my head away from her hand, Sammy even stepped away from Cedric as Grace started eating his face unceremoniously.

The look of sheer sadness was blantently plastered on his face as he slowly shuffled back over to my side "Straight People." He scoffed trying to put up that snarky attitude of a vampire without humanity, I know why he did though; He didn't want to keep getting hurt by this mutthole, as nice as he was I still despised the fact that he bailed like a coward.

"Well. I'm going back up to my room, I'll be drawing. Don't disturb." Sammy snapped slyly turning on his heels and briskly exitting the room "What's up his ass?" Grace huffed turning her nose up snobbishly planting herself in Cedric's lap, She quickly jumped off when she pressed painfully on his back.

"I'm going to see Sammy. Go back to the infirmatory because I'm not going to give you more morphine if you keep moving around" I shot him a glare and stomped my way upstairs toward Sammy's room, I had to pause as another wave of cold nausea smacked me upside the head but I had mustered enough energy to keep it down as I entered the room.

I collapsed down onto Sammy's bed and buried my face in his pillow "Charlie, I think you should go to the hospial to see Hayley about this illness. I get the wrong aura from you saying its a migraine. Please get it checked out" Sammy's concerned voice coaxed from nearby, I groaned and covered my head with the pillow blocking out Sammy's consistent attempts to try and get me to see Hayley.

"Here's dinner. Dig in, I'm not hungry" I grunted setting down a few plates of food onto the table, the very aspect of food right now made me want to upheaval horridly. Sammy poked aimlessly at his food with his fork focusing intensely on the fried tofu and aoli sitting neatly on his plate "So Sammy, Do you have a boyfriend of something?" Grace piped up and Sammy's fork clattered onto his plate.

"No. Not anymore" He grumbled picking his plate up as he rose to his feet "I'm going to go finish my drawing and eat in my room" He gave me a half hearted smile and carried himself bravely out of the room, This was getting harder on him than I thought "I'm going to go to bed early, not feeling the best" I only half lied and Grace smiled sincerely at me waving slightly at me.

I crawled into Will's side of the bed where he had left his blanket unmade burying myself into it, it was incredibly relaxing and comforting to be honest. The ringtone of my cellphone sung into life and I fumbled around on the nightstand for it "Hello? This is Charlie" I rubbed my eyes tiredly as the sleep deprivation from the last few days started to seep into my body.

"Hey, How are you feeling? Hopefully the little brats have been behaving themselves?" William chuckled lightly and I groaned to myself "I had this episode today where I started bleeding from my eyes." I blurted out mindlessly, The line remained silent aside from the hitched breathing from William "I'm coming home. And tomorrow you're going to Hayley" He sounded panicked and authorative at the same time, how do people even do that anyway?