Chapter Thirty

--Samandriel's Point Of View--
My muscles creaked like an old man no thanks to Cedric last night, I slumped down into the dining room chair across from Charlie and William who was comforting a sickly looking Charlie "Sammy. Let this be a warning to you, if you get knocked up by a werewolf. I will hunt you down" He grumbled poking at the healthy looking breakfast on his plate and the flowery scented tea swirling in his mug. "Drink the tea at least Charlie" William ordered pushing the mug toward him.

"The smell of it makes we want to throw up even more" He placed his hand over his mouth clearing his throat slightly before shooting up from his chair and swiftly exitted the room "Aren't you going to go sit with him?" I cocked my head at him questioningly "He will literally bite off my hand if I do if it's not that bad" He chuckled quietly finishing off the coffee in his mug "Good. The wolf obeyed for once" Charlie smirked taking his spot next to William again.

"I might be able to fit some food in" He poked at the muesli and yoghurt next to the poached egg and multigrain toast, Blegh I'll stick to unhealthy white bread thanks. Arianna and Cedric trotted into the dining room together taking the chairs on my right and left "Do you think you'll be up to teaching?" I asked eyeing him putting a bit of the egg into his mouth "Fine. You get used to the sick feeling always being there" He shrugged drinking a little bit of the tea from the mug cringing at the taste.

"See I used to love chamomile, Now. I can't even stand the smell of it" He grumbled in defeat diving back into his very slow eating actions, Arianna was watching them in fascination "Isn't it one month next week?" She piped up and both of them stopped what they were doing "Yes, I get to see a better formed pup then" He swallowed uncomfortably as Charlie kept his eyes trained on his plate.

"Good morning beautiful people!" Grace chimed skipping into the room "Oh dear, Charlie is looking sicker than usual. Has he been taking vitamins and drinking water too?" She smiled picking an apple from the fruit bowl playing with the stem of it, The sound of someone's knee hitting the table with clattering of plates and everyone's eyes turned to Charlie who sitting there like a deer in headlights "What's wrong?" I panicked immediately and he shook his head "They moved, for the first time they actually moved" He laughed uncertainly placing his hand to his stomach.

"Eeee! No way! This is so exciting ohmygosh!" Arianna bounced around in her chair mimicking Grace who was doing the same actions, William stared at him in silent shock before his mouth upturned into a slight smile "It is exciting actually" He nodded leaning towards Charlie to turn it from 'happy moment' to 'welp adults are kissing time to vacate' moment. Cedric and I vacated the dining room taking our bags and coats from their spots.

"Sammy! I'm back!" Wesley jumped up and down bounding towards me and threw his arms around me squeezing me tightly "I heard about your brother! He's pregnant I mean damn!" He laughed patting my back roughly waving to Cedric, I skipped alongside Wesley as we entered through the doors to the central building "I'll see you in class! I gotta go find Willow!" Wesley smiled widely waving again before running off into the Hunter's side of the school. Cedric and I continued up the hall toward the supernatural side which was unusually empty when we came across a person carrying a giant pile of files.

"Charlie! God if William saw you carrying this much files he would flip!" I yelled snatching half of the files from him "You should be at home puking or something" Cedric stuck his tongue out at Charlie "I know I am feeling pretty damn shitty, I've been getting massive migraines" He grumbled leading us toward the archives dropping the files onto the table "Oh boy my stomach is killing me" Charlie rubbed his hand over his stomach cracking his back and started rifling through the files.

"Have they started moving again?" I asked eagerly hopping from foot to foot "Actually yeah, c'mere" He tugged me toward him pulling me down into the chair beside him placing my hands over the very small rounded skin listening to the strong heartbeat and the ever so slight movements from the little werewolf inside "Wow that's so cool" I laughed jumping up from the chair, Cedric snorted with laughter patting my head like a child.