Character Profile- Samandriel Cordova

Name: Samandriel Aiden Cordova

Age: 17 would be 19 

Date Of Birth: 10th November 1997

Height: 5"11

Hair Colour: Sandy Blonde

Samandriel Cordova was born in London England on the 10th of November 1997 to his father a reknowned surgeon and his mother a well known veterinarian in the area or so he thought when really his parents are brutal hunters who kill rabid supernatural creatures, The family has high religious fews hence why Sam was named the way he was but they do not the share the 'God frowns upon gays' view after his older brother Charlie came out at the same age he was, He is very lean and has shortish blonde hair that usually hangs in front of his face because his face is always in a book.

Sam is an easy target to the school bullies for being weak and gets easily sick and because he is from a high class family which subjects him to attacks and taunts by a certain group of guys that terrorise almost everyone. He spends his time in the library reading and drawing or outside taking photos that he keeps in a portfolio.

Sam is relatively good at tennis and his only real friend is his diving and acrobatics partner Willow who likes to sit with him in the library sometimes and is very hyperactive because of the coatious amounts of candy she intakes which is half the reason why Sam likes sweet things also.

Sam first meets Cedric when he starts at his school and is forced to sit next to him in his classes, He sees Cedric's unnatural coloured eyes and thinks back to when he was almost attacked by a wolf in the woods the day before which makes him question the myths he reads about the Supernatural.