Chapter Four

--Samandriel's Point Of View--

One minute I'm sitting in the library quietly minding my own business for all my school life and now I have a three new friends dragging me and the twins to the cinemas to watch a new sort of Vampire/Werewolf movie reccommended by the Arianna girl that I had met at Cedric's house. "Don't worry Sammy it's not scary or anything" Arianna giggled hooking her arm into mine.

"I know I'm staying with you but what about Charlie?" I asked trying to keep up with her pace "He's studying with William but he will be staying too" She gave Cedric a cheeky smile and he smacked her in the arm "I-If you're referring to my brother being gay and William being gay too. Please don't try to play matchmaker" I mumbled turning my gaze to the floor.

They stopped and gave eachother a side glance before pulling me into a park nearby and sat down in a bench "I know it's none of our business but did something bad happen to Charlie?" Arianna asked shifting closer to me. I hesitated for a moment "O-Okay because you guys are the only friends I have that don't know" I shifted uncomfortably.

Cedric was sitting closer too "Well Charlie was in this very abusive relationship with one of his college boyfriends. He would always come home battered and bruised and very jumpy. One day there was a time that he had pulled a gun on Charlie, because he turned up on a doorstep bleeding before passing out." I took in a deep breath to try not to get all emotional and upset.

"That's horrible! Why would anyone do that! Charlie is so kind and cares a lot about you! Who would want to hurt him!" Arianna started stomping around yelling insults and curses, Cedric just sat there looking visibly horrified "And you think if Charlie got close to William that the same thing would happen?" He cocked his head to the side, I shrugged slightly I mean I had really spoken to him to make judgements but although my brother cared about my needs before his I wouldn't want him to get hurt again.

"I understand your worries Sammy, but my friend is no where near that. I will try to keep him off as much as possible" She giggled nudging my shoulder playfully "O-Oh no I just meant I don't want him to end up injured again. I have no issues with whom he dates as long as they don't harm him" I mumbled in protest fiddling with my hands.

"You're so innocent little duck" Ariann threw her arm around my shoulder and pulled us toward the cinemas "First angel now little duck?" I grumbled trailing along behind him. After an hour of sappy werewolf and vampire love triangle only to find out it was that freaking Twilight movie marathon! Cedric and I sat there boredly as Arianna fawned over the offly white coloured guy chase after a very plain looking girl then marrying her and having a baby that killed her then turned to a vampire.

After five mind numbing hours of boredom we finally made it out of there and back to Cedric's house. I was honestly surprised when I found Charlie sitting in the living room with William playing some sort of video game and Charlie studying one of his textbooks "Charlie! What are you doing here? And why do you look so pale?!" I scowled stepping around the couch to seize him by the collar of his shirt.

"It's okay dear brother, I just thought about someone and I stressed myself out. No biggie." He shrugged taking my hands away from his collar and patted my hair, I slowly turned to William and narrowed my eyes at him "You told him?" I raised an eyebrow at Charlie, He shrugged "He's my friend Sammy don't worry about it" He rolled his eyes playfully, I nodded slightly slowly shuffling over to Cedric "Shall I show you to your room?" He offered motioning towards the stairs.

"Claude said Sammy can bunk with me! So you won't go all Edward Cullen while he sleeps" She took hold of my arm and stuck her tongue out at Cedric who groaned rolling his eyes at her as she yanked me up the stairs toward her bedroom. The colour of her bedroom made my eyes hurt, the overbearing amounts of purple and pink mixed with lime green. Arianna jumped into the oversized couch near the television "So Sammy, how nice is Cedric huh?" He raised an eyebrow at me motioning for me to sit beside her.