Chapter Thirty Two

--Sammy's Point Of View--

Everyone returned home at around nine in the morning, William carrying a dead asleep Charlie and Hayley walking in a completely awake Angeles "Hey Sammy! I get to stay with you guys for a while!" She giggled jumping up into my arms throwing hers around my neck "Charlie can't play because he's been put on bed rest by Hayley" She pouted dropping down from my arms.

"We have to play babysitter and nurse while everyone has to go out and see if the territory is okay" She beamed trotted over to the couch where Charlie was laying "Ange! I haven't seen you in a while, Have you been behaving?" He sat up allowing Angeles to sit beside him "Yep. I've been taking my chemo as per usual and I am in remission, again." She grinned turning her eyes down to his stomach beaming eagerly.

"Do you wanna see?" He directed his gaze to me also and I sat down by his feet, Angeles watched eagerly he shifted the hem of his shirt up. His stomach was looking incredibly swollen and he even had a dark bruise forming at his hip "Did you fall or something?" She asked pointing to the same bruise "No, William got hurt so the baby panicked. I was their punching bag" He chuckled as Angeles hesitantly touched his his skin "Ow, that must of hurt" She pouted sadly rubbing her hand over it, He flinched when she accidently touched the bruise

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" She whined apologetically hugging the stuffed dog in her arms "No it's okay, At least you're not ovebearing like some people" He stuck his tongue out at me and I returned with a scowl "Stop picking on the mother wolf" Cedric scolded wrapping his arms around my neck "Momma Charlie! That's totally workable!" Arianna poked her head in the doorway holding her arms open for Angeles fling herself into them.

"Miss Angeles, You must refrain from jumping on people it isn't very ladylike of you" Angelo cut in from the doorway inclining his head to us, Angeles hopped down from Arianna's arms and started cuddling Angelo's leg "Why is everyone so touchy feely right now" Hayley's brother appeared beside Angelo, He stood rigid awkwardly turning his eyes away somewhere else. I knew that look, the look of someone who has found their mate.

"Sammy and I will take care of dinner" Cedric smiled walking me into the kitchen "We need rare meat for the mother wolf and I'm sure we can make some fried chicken and taters and whatnot for the rest of the tykes" He opened up the food cabinet rummaging through it to find any ingredients "Did you really just refer to potatoes as taters?" I snorted in laughter clinging to the kitchen island trying to catch my breath from my fit of giggles.

"You Sammy are a very horrible person. You oughta be punished" He smirked sliding over to me yanking me towards him slipping his hands into the waistband of my jeans "Hey! No sexual intercourse on my baby brother in the kitchen!" Charlie barked planting his hands on his hips. Jeez you can tell he's gonna be a protective father "Charlie, You should be resting. Don't make me call William." I threatened and he quickly retreated back to the couch.

"Go give this to your brother for the bruise" He threw a flat ice pack over to me, When I stepped into the living room it was completely empty aside from Charlie bundled up under the blankets with Angeles' stuff dog tugged beside his shoulder "This is why I hate women" He grumbled pulling the blankets down from his shoulders sitting up against a few pillows "Cedric said to put this over the bruise" I held up the ice pack to him sitting down on the edge of the couch by his hip.

Charlie reluctantly pulled up the bottom of his shirt allowing me to gently set the ice onto his hip "This looks really painful" I bit my bottom lip looking over his small and curved but swollen stomach "As much as I don't want anyone to worry it hurts a lot" He mumbled carefully pulling his shirt back down, The doorbell chimed and Cedric bolted out into the entranceway to see who it was.

He then slowly shuffled into the living room looking very confused by the woman standing beside him "Mom? What are you doing here?" I cocked my head questioningly at her, Charlie looked pleasantly worried as my mother wandered around the couch and knelt down beside us "I heard my oldest baby was sick and all the guilt from the times I wasn't home when you were hurt my heart" She smiled sadly, I knew it wasn't her fault it was all my father's words that got to her making her feel obligated to work.