Chapter Forty One

--Cedric's POV--
"You're really testing my patience boy. Where's my son?"

"I won't let you hurt him, seven months without any info. Should get the hint that I won't tell you" I snapped straining against the chains that were infused with wolfsbane "You're running out of time."

"Believe me, I can burn down the entire forest if I have to. Burn you filthy breeders to the ground."

"What about your granddaughter? Your oldest son. Would you murder them too?" I wanted nothing more to sink my teeth into his throat and rip it out "Here. Look at her!" I maneuvered my hands enough to toss my wallet out onto the floor at his feet.

The man turned his lip up and snatched wallet up from the ground looking into the photo of Sammy and I at graduation standing with Will and Charlie who was holding Stella.

"Sammy was the Valedectorian of our year with full honours while suffering from crippling sickness that landed him in hospital for almost a month."

He remained quiet still staring at the photo "He is a smart kid. I wouldn't of expected anything less. The girl looks like she's fucking six, there's no way she's theirs"

"She inherited genetic mutations from the werewolves that made her grow excessively fast, she's only eight months but she is so smart. She even looks like them you can't deny it"

"And what? Your abominations will do that too?" He dropped my wallet back in front of me.

"I-I don't know, I'm not telepathic! Please let me go home, I won't abandon him ever. I want to be there for him but being away from him is effecting his health"

"Can't do that. Have to protect the humans, whether that means eliminating my children..so be it." He shrugged turning to head back towards the door.

"They're your own blood! Please! Don't hurt them!"

I was met with the heavy slam of the metal door and the room was plunged into darkness, whatever ounce of strength I had was gone and I could feel the burn of the wolfsbane against my skin.

Please..I just wanna go home. To my family" I dropped my head in defeat sobbing loudly knocking my head against the wall.

"Stop it Cedric, Sammy knows you didn't abandon him. But the twins are not takin it easy on him." Silas crouched down in front of me looking almost gaunt and deathly from my lack of energy.

"I know. I'm trying" I heaved against the chains but to no avail.

"Your father and the twins are close. But we're underground, I have no idea whether he can find us.

--Sammy's POV--
"Sammy..hey, wakey wakey Uncle Sammy" I felt a light nudging on my arm and I groaned cracking open an eye to look down at Stella's grinning face, Angeles was standing beside her with an equally sunny smile.

"Sorry, you looked like you needed the sleep but these two rugrats were way too eager to go to the lake" Charlie smiled apologetically pulling the two away from the bed.

"No it's okay, I'm getting cabin fever. Could someone grab me my clothes?" I propped myself up onto my elbows and slowly pulled myself into a sitting position.

"We're on it" Stella saluted as she pulled Angeles out of the room with her.

"How are you feeling today brother?"

"I feel..like I'm being torn apart. Mentally, physically I'm a bit better" I looked down at the floor swallowing against the dryness in my throat "Silas came to me last night."