Chapter Twenty

--William's Point Of View--

"I still don't want Cedric marrying Grace" Dmitri said for about the ninth time since the meeting started "We need a natural heir to the Alpha Position to keep the bloodline running, besides even if he did the child would have half hunter's blood in them and that's tainting on the werewolf bloodline" A few council members nodded in agreement.

"So if Charlie and I were to have a child, it would an abomination to you? Like what Ingrid turned out to be? Didn't think so." I grunted pushing up from my chair and stormed back in the direction toward the manor. It was about 6pm and Claude was busy in the kitchen making dinner for everyone although it was only Arianna,Felix, Angelo at home right now.

"You're home early, Charlie's in the living room. Hayley looked him over when she was over, she said he might have stomach inflammation. Seems painful" He shuddered turning to continue cutting vegetables, I found Charlie asleep on the couch under a few blankets "If you've come to worry about turn around and go back the way you came, if you came to take me to bed go right ahead" He opened his eyes and glared at me annoyedly.

"Latter option then." I pulled him off of the couch still keeping one of the blankets draped over his shoulders and walked him upstairs toward our bedroom "Thing is I didn't specify which 'Take me to bed' I was was referring to" Charlie smirked throwing the blanket onto the bed "You cheek little." I grumbled forcing him down into the bed "Quit being a square husband." He groaned rolling onto his back like a sulking child.

"Hayley would tear my manhood off if I tried anything with you" I cringed taking off my jacket and setting over the chair "Get your damn ass here before I sticking one of my explosive arrows in your ass and set it alight." He snapped motioning for me to move my ass "Gee, You really need to control that temper" I dropped to his level as he shoved me down onto the bed and climbed on top of me "Shut up you love it." He smirked leaning forward harshly place his lips over mine.

By the time I looked at the clock again it was 2am and I might of smacked my hand against the nightstand one too many times and it was hurting a lot. I rolled over to find Charlie but only found the cold side of the bed where he had been, I did see the bathroom light streaming out from the closed door with some muffled sounds coming from inside that didn't seem comforting. I reached for my sweatshirt and climbed out of bed slowly turning the handle and pushing open the door, I spotted Charlie hunched over the toilet and the muffled sounds were actually the sound of him being physically sick.

"Charlie, Are you okay?" I knelt down to his level and placed a hand in the middle of his shoulderblades rubbing my hand across them soothingly "Yeah. Stomach ulcers a damn pain in the ass" He chuckled weakly coughing and retching some more. To me he didn't smell like he had stomach ulcers but something else that I could remember the smell but not what was the cause of the scent, I ran my hand up and down his back in hope to keep any nausea away for at least a moment "I always hated this part" He rubbed his stomach to ease off on the pain eminating from his stomach.

"I ate like I was supposed to but it made it feel worse" He mumbled sitting back against the tiled wall massaging his forehead with his hand, He was as white as a ghost with purple hanging from his eyes and his cheeks were matted from drying sweat his hair had been pushed back multiple times because it fell lankly behind his ear "I think it might be a migraine because I have a killer headache right now" He laughed messing up his hair accordingly before dropping his head to my shoulder.

"Come on let's get you up and fixed up" I gently pulled him up to his feet and helped him toward the basin "This sucks I wanted to enjoy my married live and doing what normal newly weds would do. Shag anywhere and everywhere" He rolled his eyes taking a gulp of water from a glass "My back is freaking killing me though, like someones jabbing hot needles into my spine" He leaned on his elbows on the basin.