Chapter Fifteen

--Cedric's Point Of View--

"I'm gonna kill her Princess or not." Silas seethed pacing up and the down the hall impatiently, I nodded absently sitting against the wall playing with my amulet drowning in my self loathing. Claude and My father went home to try and find Ingrid because Claude told my father loud and clear that he didn't want her in his house and I say kudos to that.

"Cedric? You okay buddy?" Hayley stepped out of the room giving me a worried look "Is Sammy okay? Before his brother comes and skins me" I forced a smile which didn't feel to convincing "He's awake, well kind of he's all morphined up" She giggled holding open the door for me as I stepped under her arm.

The steady beep of a heart monitor was a good sign, the IV bags of blood were not. His eyes had purple bags hanging from them and his skin was white pale and there was god knows how many IV's were sticking out from his hands. I dragged over a chair and sat down beside the bed trying to find the courage to touch his hand, Silas rolled his eyes moving my hand and placing it around Sammy's.

"Hey Cedric, You don't look to good" Sammy squeezed my hand gently cracking open his eyes "I don't look good? You look like hell" I stuck my tongue out at him leaning forward to place a chaste kiss on his lips "I've gotten used to this kind of stuff" He tried shifting only to groan at the bolt of pain that shot up his stomach.

"Don't move, it's gonna hurt when the morphine wears off" Samandriel obeyed like a good little underling and stayed put "I bet Charlie is going off his face" Sammy laughed linking his fingers through mine "He nearly beat my dad up, it was really scary" I scoffed sitting back in the chair "I wanna go home though" He pouted folding his arms childishly touching the thick bandage around his stomach.

"Hayley said once the morphine wears off we can try and take you home" I leaned on my elbow playing with the cuff of my jacket "You do understand that's two hunter's sons your kind has attacked. They will start coming for you" He bit his lip raking a hand through his hair fretfully "Surely they'll only come for Ingrid, right?" I asked and his expression didn't change "I don't know" He growled furiously ruffling his hair.

"Calm Down. We've dealt with hunters before, We will send out the pack to try and talk to them" I pulled his hand away from his face linking my fingers with his "I just wanted to go to the hot springs, then some sadistic bitch stuck us in a dirty tunnel" He pouted dropping his head back into the pillows taking a keen interest in the ceiling.

"I will kill her though. Whether she is a princess or not, I am so done with her. But listen closely, If you don't like it I won't hesitate to leave you and go where I am supposed to be and you would be without a mate" His voice was stern and demeaning and it scared me a little to be honest, I had never seen him at like this.

Silas' face was set in silent shock at Samandriel's sudden change of attitude and the threat of not having a mate was very frightening for him after so long and I think seeing Sammy in the state he had been in took its toll on Silas as well "I'm sorry, that was incredibly mean of me to say that especially after you've been alone for a while" His face softened and his eyes turned sad staring off nowhere in particular.

"How are you feeling Sammy?" Hayley asked entering the room holding a file in her hand "Well, I'm ready to kill a princess and I still can't feel my legs" He said bluntly crossing his arms annoyedly "That'll pass, If I send you home you can't get out of bed though so no princess killing" She giggled setting his clothes down on the edge of the bed for him before swishing her way out of the room.

Sammy shifted over to the side of the bed and sat up untying the hospital gown and pulling it off, I did try to stop my eyes from wandering over his lean but fit body that was tarnished with the white bandage covering the long line of stitches holding the wound shut "Do you like what you see?" He raised an eyebrow at me smiling cheekily "Shut up." I grumbled looking away feeling my cheeks heat up in embarassment.