Chapter Eighteen

--Cedric's Point Of View--

"Oh wow Sammy really did that?..That's so badass!" Arianna giggled wildly bouncing around the hallway of the school "No it's not! He has no humanity! He's evil!" I yelled slamming the locker door shut "Whose evil?" I heard some ask and I accidently bashed my head on the locker, I turned to face Samandriel standing there with his arms crossed frowning at me.

"What are you doing on this side of the school?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him, Arianna elbowed me painfully in the ribs "For one I'm allowed on both sides because I'm both a hunter and a supernatural AND it was MY mother who funded the school" He retorted matter of factually "Besides I came to say happy birthday to Arianna" A bit of old Sammy shone through when he smiled at Arianna kissing her cheek and giving her a gift.

"You will come to the club tonight right?" She grinned widely, Sammy stole a look at me and shook his head "Sorry Arianna, Charlie would murder me if he found out. If he actually cared now" He trailed off looking at his feet and I saw a spark of hurt appear in his eyes "Anywho. Enjoy your birthday" He nodded to Arianna just as Grace trotted up to us.

"Oh! Hi there! Are you a friend of Cedric's?" She asked innocently latching to my arm, He glared at her for a moment before putting that snarky attitude up again "Samandriel. Nice to meet you." He inclined his head to her shaking her hand "Oh I found your sketchpad in my room, You look different in the photos in the book" She furrowed her eyebrows cocking her head at him.

"Oh. Well I got my hair cut short and I changed my clothing style and I grew a backbone." He smirked toward me and turned back to Grace "You can keep the book Princess" He bowed to her turning away to start walking up the hall "Wait! How did you know I was a princess?" She called out after him, He stopped turning his head to look over his shoulder flashing a sinister smile "Because I was the one who impaled your big sister!" He laughed bowing mockingly to her and continued striding up the hallway back towards the Hunter side of the school.

Grace stood there gaping as if she was about faint, Arianna was laughing quietly in appraisal for that seriously horrible remark just now and it made Silas growl in guilt. Grace ran off crying loudly in the opposite direction "He is just so sassy! I love it! Go run after your spoilt brat" She slapped my shoulder before skipping off toward her first class.

--Samandriel's Point Of View--

I did feel the tiniest bit of guilt when I said that to Grace but otherwise it was somewhat excilerating, I had finished most of my classes so I was excused to practice my archery in the ranges. My aim had improved since I turned and I had incredible amounts of speed to burn, For about the seventh time the arrow tore into the bullseyes of the target.

"As much as I love badass Sammy, I miss my sweet caring Sammy" I resisted an eyeroll and dropped the bow back into the holder turning to flash over to Arianna "I still care about you Arianna just that I find it hard to care for other people" I jumped onto her back and she flopped onto one of the gym mattresses "You feel even lighter than you did when you were alive man you need to eat" She groaned reached around to tickle my sides and I rolled off.

"I do love the hair, The blonde with the black streaks look sexy. And the streaks are just thin enough so they don't take away from the beautiful bimbo blonde" She roughly messed up my hair then raked her hands through the front to fix it up "I'm not a bimbo you whore." I pouted kicking her in the hip, She giggled punching me roughly in the shoulder

"You're totally coming to the club tonight and you're gonna make Cedric want to dance with you but he can't cos I have to bring Grace along" She grinned cheekily jumping from the mat and clasped her hands together excitedly "My friend owns a club that we are able to get drinks too" She winked at me just as the bell for final period and we had to part ways to our sides of the school.