Chapter Twenty Three

--Samandriel's Point Of View--

I knew I was stupid to think this was gonna work, He just let her crawl over him like all what we had said to eachother meant nothing. I sketched aimlessly into the sheets of paper in my book until something started banging against the wall and I knew darn well it was a bad idea to choose the room between his and Grace's, I gathered up my things and pushed open the window and crawled out onto the roof; I kicked the window shut behind me and jumped down from the roof, stupid werewolves and their stupid werewolf mating bullshit at six in the morning.

I had wandered through the woods until I came to the hot springs again, brilliant. I dropped my stuff down onto a rock and sat down in the grass "I knew you liked places like this" Someone chuckled from nearby, I restrained an eyeroll and a groan as I turned my head to him.

"Go away Cedric. I thought you were in shagging your fiancee, you should get in while you can because she won't let you if she's pregnant" I spat turning back to my sketchbook "Sammy please don't be like that" He sighed moving closer to my side "I can be how I like. You can feed me all this bullshit, but my patience is wearing thin. You better figure it out soon, because my parents plan to leave for America in a month" Okay so that was half true but it was only for a meet up with the hunters in that side of the world

"What?! What about us, what about Charlie?!" He yelled stepping in front of me, his face was twisted into desperation "Charlie is an adult. I don't have much left here for me" I shrugged nonchalantly going back to my sketchbook "You have me!" I looked up to his hurt expression "I don't know about that to be honest" I sighed picking up my things and continuing in another direction "Look. My brothers ill, and I'm scared kay? And he is too much of a stubborn asshole to get looked at and its stressing me out as well as William." I looked over my shoulder at him before tredding off down the trails.

--Charlie's Point Of View--

I found myself in a blindingly white hallway, It looked awfully like the hospital Will and I worked at. It was completely abandoned and that familiar illuminescent blue blocked any other colours that should be in its spot; I looked down at the hospital gown that had replaced my sweatpants and shirt. Brilliant I'm dreaming again. I gulped taking a hesitant step forward shuddering at the freezing tiles under my feet, I balled my hands into fists as I continued up the hallway.

The squeak of a door cut through eerie silence of the abandoned hospital, I was about to move forward when something warm started spreading across my stomach the scent of metal was horribly overpowering. I turned my gaze downward to the red rapidly spreading across the front of the gown blood had even started dribbling down my arms in long streams, I tried effortlessly to try and shake the blood away but it stuck there like glue no matter how hard I rubbed at them.

The sound of footsteps echoed against the tiling and my head shot up to look at the source of the footsteps "Will?" I swallowed stepping toward him, I stopped abruptly when he raised his arm to me and I froze completely. My blood ran cold when the gun in his hand was pointed right at me, the exact same gunshot rang out and I clamped my eyes shut.

I whacked my hand on the nightstand when I jolted awake gasping panickly only to find myself in my bedroom and I breathed a sigh of relief as I dropped my head back into the pillow "Charlie? Are you okay?" I jumped whacking my head on the headboard as I scrambled away from the person "Charlie, its okay" The voice soothed as I felt the bed shift beside me and Will's lips pressed against my temple "Sorry. That was my fault" I grumbled rubbing my eyes exhaustedly "Shoot. We have to go to work in an hour" I groaned again rolling out of bed toward the closet.

"I don't think you should Charlie c'mon be serious." William stood up from the bed and straightened his jacket out "I'm feeling fine today anyway" I tugged off my sleeping and replaced it with a white button down and jeans "You better not be lying to me" He warned and I resisted the urge to snap at him for worrying again "Okay okay. Sorry, the werewolf kicks in unintentionally" He chuckled draping an arm around my neck.