Chapter 24

3rd person pov
The Southside high students were now in a Classroom, wearing the school uniform Principle weatherbee gave them. Fangs decided that he will come now to school because Jughead made a club.

"That Croptop polo suits you Emma. Really is your style" Toni said looking at Emma head to toe. Emma's mom made a little altercation in Emma's clothes, She made the polo into a crop top and shortened the Jeans a winsy bit.

"I agree." Fangs said, the others nodded making Emma laugh.

"Welcome to inaugural meeting of the swords and serpents club!" Jughead announced clapping his hands while taking an orange.

"What is that exactly?" Toni asked curiously.

"Just like what i said to Fangs to lure him back to dear ol' Riverdale, we are a gaming group. Sanctioned by Weatherbee himself. Where like-minded students can meet and concoct world building, role-playing scenarios, inhabiting fantastical heroes and dispatching mythical creatures." Jughead explained smiling. Completely finishing to peel the orange.

Toni scoffed and said, "No but really?"

"It's a club." Emma started, standing up to her seat then walking to the front, "for us. A safe haven. Where we can be serpents during school hours and under everyone's noses. We're not shedding our skins. We're lying low on the tall grasses of Riverdale." Emma said smirking making all of them smile.

"Goddamn it. Not one day into wearing this clothes, i am burning it when i get home." Emma said gesturing at her clothes making them laugh.

●●●●●

Emma was walking down the halls along with Sweet pea and Fangs on her side, "That clothes looks better than what you wear everyday. Just sayin." Reggie said shrugging, the three serpents turned to him, Emma with a disgusted face and The two boys looking angry.

"And my Boyfriend is looking better than you every-fucking-day. And pretty sure can beat you everyday. Just sayin" Emma said, mocking Reggie. making Sweet pea smirk. Reggie rolled his eyes in response.

●●●●●

Sweet pea, Toni, Fangs, Jughead and cheryl were sitting at the lounge talking about Emma's birthday.

"Yow guys since i don't see Emma around, let's talk about her birthday. Her birthday is in 2 days. If you didn't know." Sweet pea said to them making their eyes widened

"Holy shit! I'm a bad friend i forgot about her birthday! I don't hecking know what to give her!" Toni quietly shouted.

"Well that's your problem Toni, plus i think neither already know what to give her" Sweet pea shrugged. "What do you think her parent's will give her?" Fangs asked, "something extravagant, Fangs. I know the Quinn's. If you're in their gift list, you are one lucky person. Hell, they got me a motorcycle." Jughead joked.

"I wanna get her a dog you know." Cheryl spoke up making all of them look at her, "a dog? Really?" Sweet pea said making Cheryl roll her eyes and nod. "Actually guys, that's a nice idea," Jughead said all of them questioned the jones boy.

"Her favorite animal is dogs okay? But i don't know what type." Jughead informed. "I don't know any near pet shops around" Toni said frowning.

"What the heck are w-" sweet pea got cut off to Emma shouting, "hey bitches!!!"

"Hey Bitch!" Toni shouted back. emma walked over to Sweet pea and took a daring seat on his lap. "So guys, what's up?" Emma asked, "what's up is you need to get down from my lap." Sweet pea whispered into her ear making Emma giggle.

"And what if i don't?" Emma whispered back making Sweet pea smirk, "you really want me to take you to the Janitor's closet huh?" Sweet pea said making Emma's eye widen and quickly went to seat beside him. "Not today Sweets, Not today." Emma said making them laugh.

Cheryl wanted to add Toni and Emma to the Rivervixens, "hey Emi, Do you want to Join the River vixens?" Cheryl asked Emma, "Does it mean getting me out of this hell clothes?" Emma said gesturing at her clothes.

"Possibly. And by the way if you Join you can cheer you boyfriend every-time he play basketball."

"Wait you play basketball?" Emma questioned turning to Sweet pea, "yea yea, i play basketball."

"Perfect! now that's arranged, Are you joining or not?" Cheryl clapped, "okay. Sure. But please bear in mind that i am not dancer material." Emma said laughing.

"What about you Toni?" Cheryl turned to Toni, "if Emma's there i'm there." Toni smiled. "But there's a problem, You guys have to dance infront of me, Betty, and Veronica. It's like you have to impress us to make us put you in the team"

After Cheryl said that, Emma's eyes widened at what she said. "No no no no" she kept repeating, "hell no i am not performing in front of the devil." Emma said, "don't worry i'm there. I can help you guys." Cheryl reassured making Emma sigh.

●●●●●

While they were talking, Veronica apologized, "uh i know i am the last person you want to se-"

"Shut up get to the point. I have classes." Emma said bluntly, "i'm sorry for flirting with Sweet pea. I know you don't like sharing what's your-"

"The fuck? I don't share what's mine." Emma cutted off Veronica, "Let me finish goddamn it!" Veronica shouted making Emma laugh. "As i was saying, I know you don't share what's yours that's why i'm sorry. Can we be friends?" Veronica apologized extending out her hand, Emma rolled her eyes and said, "fine." Shaking hands with Veronica.

Emma tightened her grip on Veronica's hand, "But if i see you lay a finger or look at Sweet pea that i don't approve of, i will hand you your head in a silver fucking plate. Got that?" Emma threatened making Veronica nodded rapidly. Emma let go of her hand leaning back to her seat