Chapter 33

After Emma explained what Happened. Toni, Cheryl, and Fangs were beyond angry at what Sweet pea said, "He never knew what happened when he stormed out huh?" Cheryl said.

"Let's go find this asshole and give him a taste of mind shall we Toni?" Cheryl said smirking at Toni, "And his fucking bitch too." Toni added in. "Count me in. I want Sweet pea to pay for what he did to Emma." Fangs aid standing up. the three serpents left Emma in the room. Curled up in a ball. Crying her eyes out.

●●●●●

"You are a fucking Asshole Sweet pea. You don't know what you've done." Cheryl said slapping Sweet pea across the face. The girl He was fooling with ran off before she could get a taste of the two serpent girls.

"What have i done Huh Cheryl? Oh please tell me." Sweet pea joked laughing while holding his face. "I am telling you right now Sweet pea. You will be alone. If you don't apologize to Emma right now." Toni said through gritted teeth.

"I know i fucked up Toni. I know i fucked our whole relationship up. I don't know what came over me. I wanted to get revenge."

"You don't need Revenge if you didn't know what happened Sweet pea." Fangs said, "Do you know what she did when you stormed out huh? SHE FUCKING KNOCKED THE GUY OUT RUNNING TO YOU BUT WHAT DID YOU DID? YOU STORMED OUT AND WE BLOCKED HER AWAY FROM YOU SO YOU COULD GET SOME SPACE BUT WHAT DID SHE SEE WHEN SHE CAME BACK TO THE BAR TO SEE YOU? SHE SAW YOU SUCKING THE FACE OF A GIRL AND SAYING TO HER THAT SHE WAS FUCKING WHORING AROUND! HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE SWEET PEA!" Toni shouted they were now the only ones left in the bar.

"I didn't fucking know Toni." Sweet pea said rolling his eyes. "And now you talk about getting revenge at Emma." Fangs said giving Sweet pea a death glare. "You come with us to Toni's room and go apologize to Emma." Cheryl commanded the other two nodded.

Sweet pea stood up and followed them to the room. When they got to the room, there was no sign of Emma in the room. Her stuff was there. But she wasn't. They looked around the three rooms but still nothing. But when they got the Emma's room, They saw that her backpack, phone, and some clothes were gone.

They ran to Max's room thinking if he can help. "Max open this fucking door right now!" Toni shouted pounding at the door. The door opened to Max who looks like he just woke up. It was still dark.

"Emma's lost. We think she ran away. Her backpack and phone is gone. She isn't in the room." Cheryl said. Max's expression changes.

"What happened?" Max questioned. They explained what happened and Max was beyond fuming. "We need to get to the room by the training room." Max said while running to the elevator.

"I want 10 guys looking for her Now!" Max commanded at the microphone. "Why do you need 10 guys to look for her?" Sweet pea questioned.

"You are fucking stupid you know that? Emma knows this city. This is 5 times bigger than Riverdale for your information! If we don't find her tomorrow or tonight, we are fucking dead." Max shouted. "You guys stay here. I need to find her myself." Max said the others nodded.

●●●●●

Emma was walking down the streets. She turned into a convenience store. Picking up beers and Alcohol. She drank and drank until she was drunk out of her ass.

Emma heard her cellphone rang but she ignored it again. Her cellphone rang again. Being frustrated, she looked at the caller id and saw it was Jughead. She answered it knowing that he was the only one she can talk to.

"Hey Jug." Emma said trying to make her sound like she's okay but she's not. "Are you okay Emma? You're sounding like you're crying."

"To be honest Jug, i am not Okay. I am thinking if i am beautiful enough, or nice enough or talented enough to be with Sweet pea. Like am i not fit to be his girlfriend? Am i not the Beautiful, Talented, or nice? Am i a worthless girl?" Emma said tears falling.

"No Emma. You're talented, Beautiful, and nice. You're fit to be his girlfriend or fit to be anything actually. You are not worthless. That is what you need to remember. You are always Beautiful and Talented. Don't be like that just because you are broken. Cheer up. You are stronger than this."

"Thanks jug. I needed that." Emma said making Jughead chuckle on the other line. "I need to go Emma. Remember you are not worthless." Jughead said while ending the call.

Emma decided to stay in a hotel for the night. Surprisingly, she didn't cried herself to sleep.

●●●●●

It was now The morning after. She looked at her phone and saw Max, Cheryl, Fangs and Toni calling her phone. Hell, even Sweet pea.

She saw a text, it said, "come here now. Valentina said that you need to get to the meeting room Asap." She decided to call Max so she wouldn't have to text. "Max. Pick me up. I am at the Hotel near the convenience store we always go to. Make sure you're alone. I want all my stuff transferred to the room besides toni." Emma commanded then ended the call quickly. Checking her stuff then checking out.

A/N: Guys, the ending will not be like the ending in the Riverdale show. I twisted it a little bit. I hope you guys like it!