Chapter 13

3rd person pov
After Emma woke up, she got ready a lil bit then went to the Wyrm. Emma saw Sweet pea, Toni, and fangs by the bar, she walked over to them.

"Hey Sleeping devil" Sweet pea said while grinning

"Hey prince Asshole" Emma spat back making the group of serpents laugh.

Emma sat on the couch right next to Toni, asking about Cheryl. "So Toni, how's Cheryl holdin' up?", "She's okay, she holding up nicely. Cheryl is still at my trailer." Toni answered.

"Oh really? Wanna come meet her?" Emma asked excitedly, "Sure bitch, lemme text her one sec" Toni said while taking out her phone.

♦︎

"So cheryl, Is Toni's trailer nice?" Emma asked with an arched eyebrow. "It's nice there Emma. Thanks for helping me out! I'm not like this when i'm in school" Cheryl sighed

"Hey wanna go to the Wyrm and have a drink?" Toni asked standing up "sure toni. Let's go" Cheryl said while standing up, Emma followed then went to her motorcycle, they dashed to The wyrm.

Toni saw Cheryl's face looking like she was nervous and scared. Toni grabbed her hand, "hey don't worry with Emma on your side you won't be hurt here" Toni reassured her then walked inside.

They made their way over to Sweet pea and Fangs, Sweet pea looked up having a questioned look.

"Who the hell is this?" Sweet pea asked pointing at Cheryl, Emma went infront of her "She's with me. We saved her. So shut up and be nice to her."

Fangs and Sweet pea nodded, continuing to play pool. the three girls sat on the bar, "one vodka, two whiskeys" Emma said at the bartender.

Emma slided the shot glass to Toni and Cheryl. They all downed the glass, their throats feel like they're on fire.

After tons of drinks, Emma decided to go home. She waved goodbye to Cheryl and Toni leaving to go to her trailer.

♦︎

"Toni!" Sweet pea shouted walking over to the two girls. "What is it?" Toni looked up "can you help me? I wanna buy some flowers so i can ask Emma to be my girlfriend." Sweet pea said making Toni and Cheryl squeal.

"Oh my god, when are you gonna ask her!!" Cheryl asked almost screaming out in excitement. "Maybe tomorrow after school?" Sweet pea shrugged

"Get her a bouquet of roses." Toni said, "then put a note, 'will you be my girlfriend' and all that jazz." Cheryl added.

Sweet pea nodded. He thanked the two girls then went to a flower shop making Toni laugh, "damn he's whipped." Toni remarked making Cheryl laugh.