Chapter 11

3rd person pov
The two girls were now at pops, Toni was waiting for Emma to get here, they ordered two chocolate milkshakes and a strawberry milkshake.

Emma finally got to pops, she looked around to find Toni and the girl. She found them at the far right booth at pops.

"Hey." Emma said while sitting infront of them. "Hey Emma." Toni replied, "so.. Has she said anything?" Emma asked, "nope, not a thing. Except for she wants a strawbb milkshake." Toni explained.

"Okay?" Emma said arching an eyebrow, Emma glanced over to the girl who had red hair, "Hey what your name?" Emma asked while sipping her milkshake.

The redhead girl looked up with puffy eyes, "my names Cheryl, Cheryl Blossom." Cheryl spoke up.

"Okay cheryl? Why were you in a dark alley about to get assaulted by two guys?" Toni questioned "because, i left home. I wanted to get away from home. Because i have no friends, and a lot of people hate me. So i wanted to go to a bar at the southside. When two guys pulled me into a dark alley the tried to do something.." Cheryl explained.

"Why do you even care? Southsiders supposed to hate Northsiders right?" Cheryl said while having a confused look.

"Yeah and Northsiders should've stayed at the northside." Emma spat, rolling her eyes. "you know you could've gotted more hurt if you went to a bar in southside." Toni informed.

"Thank you so much guys. I don't know what i can do to repay you." Cheryl thanked the two serpents. "You can drop the strong girl act when you're with us. You can come to us eveytime you're feeling sad, or feeling that you have nobody in your side." Toni said giving cheryl a caring smile.

Emma nodded. "But do you guys know a nearby hotel? I don't want to get back home yet." The redhead girl said. "Uhm you can stay at my place, it's not that grand but it's pretty nice" Toni asked cheryl, "Really? Oh my god you guys are total life savers" Cheryl exclaimed making the two girls laugh.

"Guys i'm gonna go now. Pretty sleepy. Bye" Emma said while standing up. "Bye! Take care! Thank you so much" Cheryl said while waving.

"Lets go now?" Toni asks as she was about to exit the diner "sure" Cheryl responded while standing up and following Toni to her motorcycle.