Chapter 28

The gang went to Emma's trailer, since they had a free first period. "Guys i really want to ask, how the hell can you buy me a beautiful ass Knuckles, when somehow you said you were broke?" Emma questioned looking at Sweet pea, "i bartended at the Wyrm, i took maybe 3 shifts at pops." Sweet pea said shrugging.

"I fucking want to see you in pops uniform Sweets. But set that aside, How about you Fangs? How the hell can you give me a fucking Polaroid camera?" Emma asked now turning to Fangs, "Listen, We all had a shift at pops. Damn, even Cheryl. Me, Fangs, Jug, and Sweet pea bartended at the wyrm. That's why we got the money." Toni explained.

"The thing you guys do for me. I love you so fucking much" Emma said a tears falling from her eyes, "awe Emie don't cry. It's nothing. It's because we love you." Toni said hugging Emma. The others followed as well.

After hours of talking, they didn't went back to School bc they don't want to. "Guys, i have something to confess.." Fangs said taking a deep breath.

"I'm Gay. I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore." Fangs said, "No shut up fangs. We will love you even if you are an alien. We won't stop being friends with you. And if someone teases you about being gay, tell me their name and they're gonna be dead." Emma said giving Fangs a comforting smile.

"Yeah fangs. I agree with Emie." Toni said, the rest nodded. "Awe thank you guys so much." Fangs said smiling. They heard a knock on the door, Emma stood up and walked over at the door, She opened it to reveal Her mom and dad. Her dad has a leash hooked into his arms. Emma immediately went over at the dog cuddling with it.

"Happy birthday Honey! I know you don't like birthdays. But i hope they changed your thoughts on birthdays." Valentina said pointing at the group of friends behind Emma.

"Yes they did Mom. I fucking love birthdays." Emma said making all of them laugh. "This is for you. You can name him if you want, he's yours." Jacob said handing Emma the leash.

"Thank you so much Dad! I love you both so much." Emma said kissing both of their cheeks. "That's not all darling." Valentina said while handing Emma an Envelope. The short girl questioned her mother while reaching for the envelope.

There was 5 tickets inside, Emma looked at where the arrival will be and she saw it was to Barcelona, Spain. Making her squeal. "Oh my god mom, i love you so fucking much why are you making me look like a spoiled child" Emma said faking frowning making her parents laugh.

"There is only 5 because Jug said he can't make it. He needs to look after the serpents even though his father is still in the serpents" Valentina said.

"I already fixed you guys some passports, You will be leaving tomorrow, and you will be back tuesday next week. So you will be at Barcelona for a week. I already told Max to pick you up when you land. He will be driving you to the mansion and i already told them to follow your every command."

They all took the passports from Jacob's hand, it was their real passports. "Thank you so much Mrs.Quinn." Toni thanked, "it's no problem sweetheart. Now you always have fun at Barcelona okay Darling?" Valentina said kissing her daughter's cheeks.

"Yes Mom." Emma said while nodding. "If you can ask someone to drive you to the airport then please do. By the way, all of you are taking my airplane. You know what it looks like right Darling?" Valentina said Emma nodded in response.

"Now go pack. We'll go home. Bye honey!" Jacob said while waving at the group. The group waved goodbye back. After Emma closed the door, They all jumped up and down in excitement.

"We're fucking going to Spain bitches!!!" Toni shouted, "OH MY GOD I NEED TO LEARN SPANISH!! THINK OF ALL THE HOT BOYS THERE!" Cheryl shouted, "START PACKING BITCHES WE LEAVE TOMORROW MORNING." Emma announced they all dashed out except for Jughead.

"Why didn't you want to come Jug?" Emma questioned, "i don't know. I just want to be with Betty more. And i need to alert you guys if there is stuff going on here." Jughead shrugged, "oh okay." Emma said, "now if you don't mind, get the hell out i need to pack." Emma said shoo-ing the boy. Making jug laugh while walking out the door.

Emma sighed to herself then took out her hand-carry bag then her big black luggage then started to pack.