Chapter 9

3rd person pov
After 2 days of Jug's initiation, it was finally time for his last trial, The gauntlet. Jug was inside his trailer getting ready. The serpents arrived outside of his trailer.

♦︎

It was now dark. Jughead was at the beginning of the gauntlet. Serpents lined up while cracking their knuckles. Sweet pea and Emma was in the very end of the Gauntlet. Sweet pea held on his brass knuckles getting the attention of Emma. She stared at it in awe.

"Can i use that?" Emma asked while gesturing for the knuckles. Sweet pea chuckled and said, "sorry Emibear, but my knuckles are for me and for me only.". Making Emma frown.

Jughead started walking through, he was punched in the gut, some in the face. When he got through all and he's now infront of us, Emma was the first one to punch him, making him fall to the ground unconscious for a couple of seconds.

He finally got to stand up, "is that all you got?" Jug said to Sweet pea, making sweet pea smirk. The tall serpent punched Jughead in the side of his face, pretty sure leaving a mark because of the brass knuckles.

He stand up in wobbly legs. Sweet pea extended out his arm for a handshake. Jughead extended out his arm then they finally shakes their hands.

Jughead was finally a serpent. Toni went infront of him and handed him his Jacket. All of us were now congratulating him.

Jughead got a serpent tattoo on his right shoulder. Toni handed him an ice pack while taking out his first aid kit.

Toni cleaned the cuts on his face putting some bandages over them. "gonna be hard hiding that from betty." Toni said while laughing "uh, i don't need to hide it anymore. Me and betty broke up" Jughead shrugged.

"Awe i'm sorry." Toni apologized. They looked at each other's eyes for a moment, they connected their lips at one another, The rest of the night was history.