Chapter 22

3rd person pov
It was their second day in Riverdale high, Jughead still didn't want to give up his jacket. Instead, he wore it to school to piss of Reggie even more.

Jug went inside the lounge to see Emma, Toni, Fangs and Sweet pea talking. And of course, Reggie and some other bulldogs were also there. Jughead walked over to the vending machine, Reggie immediately spotting Jug wearing the serpent jacket.

"Take it off rat boy." Reggie said walking closer to Jug, the other Bulldogs following him. Emma quickly spotted Reggie about to fight Jug so she and the other serpents went near.

"I don't think you know what this Jacket means, Reggie." Jughead is turned so he was facing Reggie, Emma was now in Jughead side protectively. "Maybe because you have no honor, no loyalty, no-" before Jug can finish Reggie gripped his jacket only to be punched by Emma.

The other serpents went to their side then fought with the other bulldogs, Emma helping Sweet pea fight. She landed a few punches on Reggie's face, Toni was just watching them, worried.

Veronica saw them fighting so she decided to call principle weatherbee.

They were now sitting at the principle's office. Veronica standing by the door. "You are all having 2 weeks detention for the fight. But, i made myself clear for you Mr. Jones, take off that jacket or your suspended."

"Jug pleas-" Veronica got cut off by Jug "then i guess i'm suspended." Then stormed out.

"Now that's over with. I want you guys to give these to your fellow serpents. I know some of you cannot purchase riverdale high-appropriate clothes. So Veronica's parents has offered to give you Riverdale high's clothes." Weatherbee said while handing a lot of Khaki pants with A riverdale high polo.

"What fuck is this?" Emma said putting on a disgusted face while looking at them. "It's clothes for you and the serpents. I advice you to wear them." Weatherbee informed making Emma roll her eyes.

"But why is the clothes a whole stack?" Emma asked pointing at the pile of clothes fangs and Sweet pea were carrying.

"So you can give it to your serpents. Emma."

"Me? Us? Why don't you give it to them since you were the one who wanted this shit." Emma spat at Veronica, while taking the clothes and giving each of them a pair.

"Emma we are just trying to help you guys." Veronica argued, "well, For your information, Veronica, Principle weatherbee," Emma paused. "We. Have. Fucking. Clothes" Emma snapped emphasizing each word.

"You need to wear them Ms. Quinn!" Weatherbee shouted, "what if we don't?" Fangs questioned mstanding up. "Then you can go follow Mr.Jones out the door." Weatherbee said.

The serpents in that room all walked out the door leaving them all in that room.

●●●●●

It's a new day. Jughead decided to finally follow the rules and not wear his Jacket.

"Wait what the fuck are you guys wearing?" Jughead said while pointing at Sweet pea and Toni wearing Riverdale high uniforms. "Weatherbee told us to wear them." Toni said, "they said not all Southside high students can afford Riverdale high approved clothes." Emma said looking disgusted.

"But hey, My baby here looks fine af in a turtle neck" Emma teased looking at sweet pea, making all of them laugh.

"Wait but why are you not wearing the clothes, Emma?" Toni questioned, Emma was in fact just wearing black clothing. "Don't want to." Emma shrugged.

"Wait where's Fangs?" Jughead asked "He didn't want to wear the uniform, so they got rid of him." Emma explained.

"Well then if he didn't want to wear the uniform then why are you still here?" Jughead asked making Emma chuckle. "Mom looked disgusted at the clothes, She tried to turn it into a crop top, she was successful but i still didn't want to wear it. So she called weatherbee and told him that i have clothes" Emma explained full on laughing.

"I wanna see that crop top that your mom made, Emibear."

"Tomorrow sweets. I'll wear it for you." Emma chuckled. As they went on with class

Roses ≫ Sweet peaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें