Chapter 10

3rd person pov
The Four serpents were now in the Wyrm, Emma was playing against Fangs. The two said that the winner will get 10 dollars.

Emma won. Getting 10$ for the day. "Hey Emma. I was wondering do you want to come with me." Toni asks "Where bitch" Emma asked back, "to get a tattoo." Toni responded.

"Sure, wanna get a bestfriend one?" Emma squealed "of course Emma! It's gonna be dope! Pick you up later." Toni said while walking out of the bar. "Okay byee bitch." Emma waved. "Bye hoe" Toni said while laughing.

♦︎

It was now late noon, Emma was napping. She woke up to hearing a knock on her door. "What the fuck does this bitch want." She told herself not knowing who was at the door.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Emma said while yawning, making Toni roll her eyes playfully. "I told you i'd pick you up. We're getting a tattoo." She said, laughing at how Emma forgotted.

"Oh right.. Wait let me grab my Jacket and some money." Emma said while running to her Jacket and wallet. "Let's go" She said while closing the Door.

♦︎

They arrived at a Tattoo parlor in southside, "what tattoos do you guys want?" The tattooist said, Toni was going first.

After they finished, they were at the cashier, "it's gonna be 150$ in all guys. 50 for miss Topaz and 100 for miss Quinn." The cashier said while smiling.

"Wait that's so low, thank you so much." Emma said while taking out a 100$ in her pocket. Toni did the same but took out a 50 dollar bill. "Because you're family guys. I'm a serpent, that's why its low." The cashier said as they were about to leave.

♦︎

After they were done, they started walking to pops. When they were passing through a dark alley, they heard screams.

Toni and Emma immediately to the alley. Then saw a redheaded girl. That was about to get raped by two boys.

"Hey! Get the fuck away from her!" Emma shouted, getting the attention of the two boys. "And what are you gonna do about it huh?" One said while coming closer with a pocket knife. Making Emma snap. "This" she spat while kicking him in the arm, taking the knife and throwing it to the ground.

The two boys are now fighting Emma, "Toni get the girl!" Emma shouted while gesturing at the girl. One of the boys went running into her. She quickly dodged while kicking him to a wall. She kicked him in the head making sure he was knocked out.

Emma got punched in the arm by the last guy, she quickly grabbed his arm twisted it to his back while shoving him to a wall, she faced the boy then punched him multiple times.

"Come on let's go" Emma said while helping the girl out. They went to Toni's motorcyle, "go to pops, i'll meet you there" Emma said, Toni nodded.

Emma was now left into the alley, walking to pops.