Chapter 19

3rd person pov
It was the following day, The day of FP's retirement party. Emma can't seem to pick out an outfit so she texted Toni to help her.

IMESSAGE
ToniTopaz

EmmaQ:
Hey Toni, can you help me pick put an outfit? Having kind of a dilemma here.

ToniTopaz:
Ofcourse Emmie! 5 minutes and i'm already there.

EmmaQ:
Thanks so much Toni,
You're a life saver. Literally.

End Of Conversation

After about two minutes, Toni finally arrived. "Take a shower first, then while you showering, i'll pick out an outfit for you." Toni instructed making Emma nod.

"But please toni, no dresses. I hate dresses. I only wear them when like needed." Emma reminded at Toni while going back at the bathroom.

After Emma showered, She went to her bed and saw an outfit laid out, There was black jeans, a crop top that had laces in infront showing off you breasts. Then black heels. (At the media. The left one. Her Mom's wearing the Right one)

While Toni was curling Emma's hair, someone knocked on the door, Toni opened it to reveal Valentina, Emma's mom wearing a long-sleeved lace croptop, black boots with heels, black Jean, and her serpent jacket at her other hand.

Toni was just standing there, shocked at how gorgeous Valentina looks. While Emma's dad was wearing a plain black outfit with a blue flannel. He looked buff at his outfit also wearing his Serpent Jacket.

"Mija, you're so beautiful. Just like you mother." Jacob said, his hands snaking it's way to Valentina's waist. "Thank you dad. Mom looks more bomb than me tho" Emma said while frowning. Making them laugh.

"Let's go girls." Jacob said walking out and hopping into his motorcycle, Valentina hopped on her husband's motorcycle while Toni and Emma was driving their own.

●●●●●

When they got there, Jacob and Valentina went around to find FP, they got greeted by a lot of older serpents. They finally found FP.

"FP! How're you doing?" Jacob said while walking over to FP, the serpent leader looked at them with wide eyes. "Jacob? Valentina? When did you guys got here?" Fp asked while hugging both Jacob and Valentina.

"We got here yesterday." Valentina informed, FP nodded. "We heard you were resigning the whole serpent leader title." Jacob said making FP shook his head no.

"Wait what? Jug said you'll be resigning?" Jacob questioned "no, i don't want to anymore. I wanna be the serpent leader as long as i live." Fp answered.

●●●●●

"You look hot, Emma." Sweet pea said while kissing the small brunette. "Thanks, you loo-" before Emma could finish the sentence Toni cut her off. "Thanks to me. Your welcome." Toni said smiling. Emma and Sweet pea playfully rolled their eyes.

"Hey guys, Have you seen betty's mom? Jug said she looked like a whole 'nother person." Fangs asked, "wait what? Betty's mom here?" Toni asked, Fangs nodded in response. "Well, hope alice and my mom find each other, they miss each other." Emma said,

"Uhm guys i have something to say," emma started making all of her friends stay silent and listen to her, "my mom said you were nice! They approve of sweet pea and i's relationship! But they really liked cheryl." Emma said making all of them gasp. Sweet pea hugged Emma kissing her forehead.

●●●●●

The party was starting, Archie and Veronica started singing mad world, Sweet pea boo-ed so did Emma, Toni and Fangs when Veronica stormed out of the stage. They were shocked to see betty, standing infront of the pole, continuing the song while stripping she was now left in black lingerie. Doing the serpent dance.

Emma caught Sweet pea looking at Betty, looking amused. Emma slapped the back of his head making him wince. "Eyes up here" Emma said pointing at her eyes making Sweet pea laugh. "More like eyes down there." Sweet pea teased, while bursting out laughing. Making Emma slap his head again.

After Betty finished the serpent dance, FP walked over to her and covered her with his serpent Jacket. Jughead was furious as hell.

Fp fixed the mic a little while talking, "let's give her a big round of applause!" FP said, while clapping. "Show some of that serpent hospitality we're known for!" Fp shouted, all of the crowd cheered and clapped.

"You know what? I've been in and out of the serpents since i was even younger than my son." FP started, pointing at Jughead, "and it's been a wild ride. Good times, Bad times, but through it all the serpents stuck by my side, while most people turned their back on me. My own family included." Fp sighed, "now the letter of the law says i can't be here in the serpent den. That i can't be with my real family. My blood. But i've been thinking about that, and it'll be a cold day in hell before a snake lets a pig tell him what to do. The Northsiders want me outta this gang? Well they better bring a coffin because FP Jones isn't retiring! And i am not taking it gently tonight, I am here to stay, So bring the fire!"

All of the serpents cheered, Emma was literally happy, like so happy, because no one in the serpents is fit enough to be a leader yet.