Chapter 3

3rd person pov
Emma and the gang were outside of school talking about something. "Hey Emma. Wanna help me tour around FP Jones's kid?" Toni asked while giving Emma a picture of The boy. "He looks cute. Sure" Emma says while taking the photo.

♦︎

"See you later guys. Meet up with you guys at lunch." Sweet pea said while waving at them. "Bye" they all said.

"Let's go find this bitch shall we." Emma said while pulling Toni through the entrance.

♦︎

"Where the fuck is this boy." Emma say while munching on a burger. Toni glanced at her, "where the fuck did you get that burger?" Toni asked. Emma shrugged in response

After minutes more of waiting Jughead finally went through the metal detector. "There he is!" Toni said pointing at the beanie-wearing boy. "Hey Forsythe Pendleton Jones the III" Emma said while walking towards him. "i'm Toni Topaz, She's Emma Quinn." Toni introduced herself and Emma.

"We will be touring you around Southside high. So start walking" Emma said calmly while walking away from the entrance. "Okay? By the way it's just Jughead" Jughead says while picking up his stuff. The two girls nodded.

♦︎

"So this is the cafeteria" Toni said while walking inside. Emma and Jughead following her. "Those are the Ghoulies." The pink haired girl started, "they are The Serpents rival gang. They drag race, do drugs, and have rumors of cannibalism don't ask." Emma explained while walking around. "Now that is where you'll be sitting. It's the serpent's table." Emma said while pointing at the table.

"Actually you know what, i'm just gonna sit alone and finish my book. I'm gonna keep my head down and get through this. Okay?" Jughead says while putting his head down.

Emma snapped at the boy gripping his arm in the progress, "hey you wanna get through this? Sit with the Serpents. If the ghoulies get a whiff of you alone, they'll make you their bitch faster than you can say American History X"

Emma and Toni walked away from Jughead leaving him in the middle of cafeteria. They walked over to Fangs and Sweet pea and a couple of other serpents.

"So how'd it go?" Sweet pea asks while eating his food. "It was shit." Emma stated. "That Jones boy doesn't want to sit with us." Toni says rolling her eyes.

"Just let it slide guys. He will be crying to sit with us after the Ghoulies are done with him." Sweet pea said with a devilish smirk.