Chapter 21

The serpents were at the wyrm, Sweet pea and Emma playing an arcade game while Jughead was talking about the whole moment about the serpent jackets.

"Weatherbee's profiling us. Telling us what to wear, what's next? Brain implants!? Making us do what they want us to do?!" Jughead says, Emma rolled her eyes. "Jeez Jughead, you sound like a conspiracy nut." Toni said. Emma and Sweet pea nodding in agreement.

"What? You're okay with them telling us to take off our jackets?"

"Goddamn it Jughead. if i gotta take my jacket off, 8:30 to 3:00 i'm okay with that. We are in a better school Jughead. Where there are textbooks, and computer labs." Emma said, "And Toilets that flush." Sweet pea added

"It's the best thing that had happen to us Jug. Get the fuck over it."

"Probalby ever." Toni remarked. Sweet pea and Emma nodded.

●●●●●

Emma went by her Parent's trailer, wanting to ask her parents how the mansion in Barcelona was doing.

"Hey mom, hey dad. I've been wanting to ask you, how is the mansion in Barcelona doing?" Emma asked, sitting down at their couch.

"It's doing fine honey. Why ask?"

"Nothing Mom, Just wanted to know" Emma said smiling. "By the way mom, do you know the lodges."

"Yes. We are acquaintances. Why dear?" Jacob answered, raising an eyebrow at the girl. "Nothing. We just had a misunderstanding." Emma said nodding.

"What misunderstanding dear?" Valentina asked, worried about her daughter. "Veronica, their daughter. Was flirting with Sweets at school."

"Its okay to be jealous, dear. If you do get to a fight, be tough. If she tries to steal Sweet pea away from you, don't hesistate to fight her. Remember what i told you. If it's yours, it's your's only." Valentina said smirking.

●●●●●

After that moment in her parents trailer, Emma went home. She texted Her friends as soon as she got into her comfy clothes.

IMESSAGE
SweetPea, Tonitopaz, JugheadJones, Cherylbombshell, FangsFogarty

EmmaQ:
Hey guys. Can you come to my trailer?
I'm bored. Let's watch a movie. Imma get the beer. You guys get the food

Tonitopaz:
Omw.

JugheadJones:
Who's bringing the food?

Cherylbombshell:
I'mma bring the food. You bitches better be there

JugheadJones:
Omw

FangsFogarty:
Do we need to kill someone?
Beat someone?

Sweetpea
^

EmmaQ:
No Fangs. No Sweets.
I just want to hang out with you guys :)

Sweetpea:
Omw

FangsFogarty:
I'mma be there in a minute.

EndofConversation.

●●●●●

After a Few minutes, they all started to arrive. Emma was sitting in her bed in a oversized Sweater.

Cheryl came in with three bags full of pops. While Emma was taking out the beers un her fridge. The three girls sat on the couch while the boys were on the floor. In the middle of them was the food.

Fangs and Sweet were setting up something to watch. "What do you guys want to watch?" The two boys asked browsing over netflix

"Just play some Avengers movie." Emma said throwing each of them beers. They were all set. The movie's starting and they're all huddling together.

●●●●●

After they've finished the movie, they all went back home to get some rest. "Bye guys. Thanks for coming live you bitches!" Emma said waving at them. Sweet pea was the only one left.

They cuddled, which turned into another thing and another. That was one hell of a night for Sweet pea.