Chapter 27

3rd person pov
It was now Emma's birthday. The gang went to School early to set up the lounge, Emma's parents asked the principle if they can all get a free first period. Weatherbee agreed because why the fuck not.

A lot of Emma's friends and Bestfriends were there. "Is everything ready?" Sweet pea asked, "no not yet. We still have to text Emma." Toni informed "Text her. Everything's looking good." Sweet pea commanded. Toni nodded then took out her phone to text Emma.

While there was like 15 people there, but only Sweet pea, Toni, Fangs, Cheryl, and Jughead has a free first period. Reggie decided to be friends with Emma for the first time in hell.

Reggie walked over to Sweet pea while carrying his gift, "The fuck you want mantle? Here to start a fight? Not today mantle. It's Emma's day so don't fuck up." Sweet pea spat Reggie rolled his eyes in response. "Look. I'm just try'na be friends with Emma. If that means being nice to you snakes then so be it." Reggie said, "Fine. Just get ready. Go near Fangs so you know what the fuck to do." Sweet pea said pointing at Toni. Reggie nodded then went to her.

"Guys! I saw Emi by the door. She's about to come. Hide bitches!" Toni shouted looking at the text. They hided in the corner, A few minutes passed and Sweet pea saw Emma walking down the hall, entering the lounge.

Sweet pea counted to 3 then they barged inside. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!" They all shouted making Emma jump, "HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY MY BITCH!" Toni shouted while kissing Emma's cheek.

"The fuck? How'd you guys knew it was my birthday?" Emma asked taking a seat. "Your mom talked to us and said that your birthday was near." Sweet pea explained. "Now sit back and take our gifts." Fangs said making them laugh.

They went turns giving Emma a gift, Cheryl walked over to Emma handing her a red box, She opened it to black lingerie. She didn't know what it was first so she showed everyone Cheryl's gift, when she knew what it was her cheeks turned red. "Oh my god cheryl, why do i need a lingerie in my life?" Emma asked still laughing. "You have Me you know?" Someone said, she looked at who that boy is to see Sweet pea.

"Awe babe got me something too?" Emma said kissing Sweet pea's cheek. "I'm the last One emi. You gotta wait." Sweet pea whispered making Emma pout. They laughed at her silliness.

"Okay next one!" Jughead shouted, Reggie went infront of Emma and handed her gift. "I wanna be friends Emma. If that means being nice to the snakes then i am going to be nice to you guys." Reggie said smiling, "uh sure, Thanks." Emma said giving him a small smile. She opened the box to see a black sling bag. She placed it aside and went on with the other gifts.

Jug went next, handing her a medium paper bag, There was two Sunglasses in them. "Oh my god thank you Juggie." Emma said then placed it aside.

After literally everyone in that room give Emma a gift, it was now Toni's turn. "Bitch here ya go." Toni said while handing her a cute small box, it opened to Two Serpent rings the go around your finger. "Thanks bitch, love you."

Fangs went infront and gave Emma a box wrapped in wrapping paper, she tore the paper to reveal a Instax camera. This was by far her fav gift out of all the gifts. "awe thanks so much Fogarty, Love you hoe." Emma said, "love you too Emi." Fangs said hugging Emma.

It was now Sweet pea's turn, "Now time for the grand finale! Drum roll please!!" Jughead shouted while Sweet pea was walking to Emma. They all laughed at Jughead.

Sweet pea Handed Emma a big black velvet box, She opened it to a Brass knuckles that was like colorful.(at the top)

She hugged sweet pea, kissing him. "Thank you for this. I love you so much." Emma said. "I love you too my Queen." Sweet pea said.

"Let's take a picture guys!" Emma said while taking out her Polaroid camera. "Who wants to take the picture?" Emma asked, "Me!" A random serpent said. Emma handed him the camera then he snapped the picture.

"Thank you guys so much. I never really liked birthdays, but this made me like birthdays. If you guys ever need someone to kill your enemies i'm here.." Emma Joked making them laugh. "No seriously. Thank you guys." Emma said, "It's no prob Emma." They said while going out and getting to class.

"You guys don't have class?" Emma questioned. "Your mom got us a free first period." Jug said wiggling his eyebrows. "Oh really? Then let's go to my trailer bitches!"

●●●●●

A/N: I will split this chapter into two cuz it's long as heck. Thanks guys. Hope you like my story! Lovelots💙