Chapter 30

3rd person pov
The gang slept in for a whole nother' day. "Wake up wake up." Emma felt someone on top of her, "what is it." Emma let out in her morning voice.

"We need to go get the tour right now Emie" When Emma finally opened her eyes, it was Toni. "Wait where's Sweet pe-" Emma couldn't finish the sentence before Toni cut her off, "He's showering. We already showered besides you." Toni explained.

"How'd you get in?" Emma asked, "the connecting door. I said my name then it opened." Toni said making Emma sigh, "you need to stop using the fucking connecting door. Now run along i need to take a bath." Emma said while going out of bed. Toni got back to her room, closing the door.

"Hey Sweets. Mind if i join?" Emma said with a smirk while undressing, "Of course" Sweet pea said smirking while opening the shower door.

●●●●●

Emma finally finished getting ready after 2 hours at the bathroom, "So guys let's go find max downstairs and get the tour going." Emma said nodding, the others nod as well.

When they got down to the first floor, they found Max eating breakfast. "Good morning Emma. Eat. After you eat i'll tour you around." Max said. "Okay thanks?" Cheryl said.

After they finished Eating breakfast, "Let's start shall we." Max smirked. "So feel free to ask questions, We will be going to the ground floors," Max said while going inside the elevator.

●●●●●

The group wandered their eyes to a large as hell Room with steel as their walls. Punching bags everywhere and Shooting dummies of course with guns. "Wanna train?" Toni said, "Tomorrow. I haven't packed any gym clothes." Cheryl said, "Then let's go buy some gym clothes shall we." Emma smirked.

"By the way Emma, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Cheryl, and Toni, There are some euros in your rooms, Valentina said that i should give it to you guys if you will go outside." Max informed making their eyes widen.

"since you'll go to the Mall, Let's go to your rooms and get the money." Max said while walking back to the Elevator.

"Max. I was wanting to ask, In the serpents if you get initiated you get a Jacket. What do you get if you get initiated in this gang?" Sweet pea asked, "You don't get initiated. Actually, Valentina needs to see potential and stuff into you. If she sees it then you will be in the gang immediately. But to answer your question Sweet pea, If you just joined the gang, you'll get a Bandana. That bandana will show that if you need any help just ask with Valentina. But if you are in this mansion, you'll get a battle outfit. For girls you get a Army top, black army pants where you can strap 15 guns and 10 knifes all over the pants, a black bandana where there is a skull. It covers mostly your bottom face. So for the boys, you get the same with the girls."

Thy were now infront of there rooms, "the Euros are in the drawer near your beds." Max informed. After they got to the Euros, they were now in the elevator again going to the first floor of the mansion, "The very ground floor, is the training room. It is Soundproof. The second ground floor is meeting room. The upper ground floor is the bar and Gaming room. The 2nd and 3rd floor are rooms for the members. The 4th is for Weapons again."

After they got to the first floor, they were now walking to the door, Emma saw a girl winking at Sweet pea making Emma growl.

"You can go by yourselves. There is motorcycles at the garages, you can pick one. Have a nice day around barcelona and Enjoy." Max said smiling at the group.

   Emma walked over to the garage to reveal 5 motorcycles. "Let's go shall we" Sweet pea smirked. All of them hopped on a motorcycle then dashed of to the mall with Emma as their guide.

●●●●●

After they were done shopping, They all went back to the mansion. They changed into their gym clothes then went to the Training floor.

Max and a lot of people were their but it wasn't so crowded. They split up and went to train. "Hey Harry. Please train Sweet pea. Thanks." Emma said while handing Harry Sweet pea.

They started to train, Emma was shooting guns all over the dummies she was hitting the target very well. "Nice Job Quinn." Emma heard someone say, she looked at the person who said that, it was cameron. Her friend when she was 3.

"Thanks cam. Wanna train?" Emma said taking her gloves. "Sure." They proceeded to go to the other boxing ring.

●●●●●

After they trained, someone was flirting with Emma, it was one of the Members. Sweet pea spotted them and quickly ran to her. "What the fuck do you want Asshole?" Sweet pea heard Emma say.

"What i want? i want you." The boy said coming closer, that's when Sweet pea drew the line. "Hey! Why don't you go run along, Because she is mine go that?"

The boy laughed bitterly at the serpent. "You're probably her fuckbuddy huh? Just to let you know, Emma doesn't do relationships. You'll just be like the others."

"Zach that's enough!" Emma shouted making all of them look at her, Max made his way over to them to stop the two from fighting. But he was too late. Sweet pea had already lunged to him making Zach fall to the ground for a couple of second. But the boy quickly got up. Max ran to the two before they can further injure each other.

"IF YOU DON'T BACK THE FUCK AWAY FROM EACH OTHER I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I WILL GIVE THE BOTH OF YOU A TASTE OF MY MOTHER'S LION I AM NOT KIDDING!" Emma voice boomed around the room, the two boys stop fighting, their attention turning to her.

"Max! Put this two on the chairs." Emma commanded, Max quickly followed pushing them to a room.

A/N: Thank you guys so much for 1k reads! I love you guys so hecking much!!