Chapter 39

Emma spent Four days. Four days inside that room. Only going out to buy some food and Drinks. She continued to drown herself in alcohol.

While she was there, her parents and Fp were losing their shit at the Wyrm. A serpent entered the bar. "Guys. Me and my friend spotted Emma at a convience store at Greendale. And we saw her motorcyle at a motel there." Someone said.

"Well? Let's fucking go already!" Valentina said. "Mrs. Quinn. I think it's better if only Us and Cheryl come pick her up. I don't think Emma would want to see you, No offense." Jughead spoke up.

"Uh sure sure. Non taken." Valentina said putting on a smile. "Okay. Let's go. What's the name of the Motel?" Jughead asked the serpent. "I don't know. But it's the Motel just as you enter Greendale. You'll easily spot her motorcycle." The serpent said. Jughead nodded while going out. So did the fangs, Sweet pea, toni, and Cheryl.

"Guys. I think when we get there, Cheryl should be the first one to go. Since she is the one who wasn't there when she snapped." Toni said hoping into her motorcycle. "Yeah sure. Now let's go." Jughead said nodding.

Emma finished her 4th bottle of Beer when she heard someone knock. She groaned standing up and walking to the door. It opened to Cheryl standing there. Along with her other bestfriends.

"What do you want?" Emma asked while Cheryl and the others walked in. "Why are you rotting yourself Here Emma?" Cheryl asked clearly concerned. "You don't know what happened Cheryl. Just don't-" before Emma could finish, Cheryl cutted her off, "Emma. I already know what happened. So we are taking you out of this hellhole." Cheryl said.

"Why are you even here? I'm trying to make myself used to not seeing you and the others." Emma said gesturing at the 5 Persons that was really close to her heart.

"It's okay Emma. They were just testing you and your loyalty to the serpents." Toni said making Emma snap, "I am Loyal to the serpents Toni. I can give my whole life just to save a serpent. I could sacrifice myself like what Jug did just to save the serpents. I will not join another gang even if i am required too."

"Fucking assholes." Emma muttered under her breath. "You will get out of this room. We'll clean it. You go take a shower." cheryl said shooing the girl.
Emma didn't have a choice but to do what the redhead said.

After they finished at Greendale, they went back to Riverdale and head to the wyrm.

Emma entered. Not caring to wait for the others. "Emma i'm so happ-" Emma cutter off her own mother, "Mom. Shut up. Your the reason i'm like this. I'm going back to my trailer if you want to apologize then go i don't give a fuck. Don't you dare scold me about being this way." She growled walking out. Toni, Cheryl, and Sweet pea followed.

Valentina was left there. Tears forming into her eyes. "It's okay Mrs. Quinn. She'll get over it in a few days." Jughead said giving Valentina a reassuring smile. Valentina just nodded.

●●●●●

"It's okay Emie. Please just Forgive your mother. She just wanted to test your loyalty. Even tho you're extremely loyal." Sweet pea said, making Emma scoff. "Please just stop saying that she wanted to test my loyalty. My ears are hurting from always hearing it." Emma said plopping herself at her bed.

While they were talking, they heard a knock. "Sweets open it please." Emma said pointing at the door. Sweet pea nodded then opened it,

"Mom." Emma said sitting upright "Emma, i know your mad at me but please, forgive me for what i'm about to say." Valentina paused "You are not the next leader for the Fantasmas." Valentina said. "Okay? Then who is? I'm pretty damn sure i don't have an older brother or sister?" Emma questioned her mom sighed.

"You do have a brother, Emma. He's Max." Valentina said making Emma widen her eyes. "Wait wait, that's not true. Max's last name is Gonzalez." Emma said. "We changed it to Gonzalez because I was 19 when i was pregnant with him Emma. 19! How could my parents live with me when i have a child at age 19. So me and your dad changed his name. But we were the people who took care of him. Everytime we went out we went to show him around Barcelona. That's why you are always bestfriends with Max." Valentina explained.

"Wait does Max know?" "Yes. I know." Some one butted in. They looked at the person and saw it was Max. "I have a little sister." Max said opening his arms, Emma ran and they both Hugged.

"Are you Angry at Me and Mom?" Max asked pouting, "No Max. I am a little angry at Mom and you because you didn't tell me you're my brother." Emma said not letting go of Max.

"Awe i love you childrens." Valentina said hugging the two. "Max be a great leader okay. Cuz I ain't ready for the leader title." Emma joked making the two of them laugh.

"Since we're fine with each other now, We'll go Emma. Our flight to Barcelona is in 5 days." Max said waving at Emma. The girl waved back and closed the door. She squealed running into Sweet pea and Toni.

"I'm so fucking happy Guys" Emma shrieked hugging the group. "We're happy for you Emma." Sweet pea said hugging back Emma.

"Finally you're over with this mess." Cheryl said exhaling. "Thanks for continuing to put up with my shit guys. Appreciate it even if Fangs and Jug aren't here." Emma said shrugging.

"We love you too Emie".