Chapter 25

The two serpent girl were now in front of Cheryl, Betty, And Veronica. While they were getting ready, sweet pea, fangs, and the other serpents that plays basketball.

Emma was beyond nervous. So was Toni. They have to perform alone in the middle of the school Gym. Toni was going first, Toni did nice. She was very good at dancing that's what they see. She was now a Rivervixen.

It was now Emma's turn, All eyes for on her even Sweet pea who was on the other side of the room. Emma took a deep breath before dancing to the song Toxic by Britney Spears.

She practiced the dance over and over in her trailer trying to perfect it, and she eventually did. She dances to the choreography that she made herself. Emma is actually a dancer, but she haven't danced in years so she believes that she's not good.

She finished in a pose that made all of the people there clap. The basketball players widen their eyes at Emma, not knowing that she was dancing hella good.

"Emma! That was so amazing! I knew that you choreographed that yourself. I never knew you were such an amazing dancer." Betty said hugging Emma. "Thanks Betty."

"Okay Emma i know we're not friends but what you did was spectacular as hell! You were so good." Veronica praised making Emma laugh while thanking her. "Emma, That was amazing. You need to dance more often. But please don't steal the Captain title from me." Cheryl joked while frowning. "Awe i love you cheryl. Actually Toni was also good." Emma said pointing at Toni

"No no no it's your spotlight today." Toni said laughing. A hand went by Emma's waist pulling her up. Emma looked up to see Sweet pea. The tall serpent boy pulling her up to his waist, her legs crossing so she won't fall.

"The shows over!" Sweet pea shouted making Emma laugh. The other serpents looked away knowing that Sweet pea has a fucking bad temper. Emma was wearing a Rivervixen long-sleeved shirt tucked into booty shorts.

●●●●●

"Hey guys, can we go back to my locker? I forgot my stuff there." Emma said stopping in her tracks. "Sure Emi. Let's go" They said while following the girl.

Emma was now by her locker, taking her stuff when someone talked to her, "Hey Quinn. You were really good at dancing." Reggie said, Emma just gave him the littlest smile. "Thanks" she said quietly. "You still angry at me?" Reggie asked, making Emma turn to him "you're always attacking my bestfriends Reggie, even my fucking boyfriend. If you can't accept us being at your School then atleast don't put us in trouble you asshole." Emma snapped closing the locker door loudly. Making the serpents turn to her.

Sweet pea saw Reggie with Emma so he walked over to her. "What the fuck do you want?" Sweet pea spat, "Nothing man. I just said Emma was good at dancing." Reggie said throwing his hands up in surrender.

"Just go back to you bitchy bulldogs and don't bother Me or the Serpents. If i see you fight with us one more time i swear to god Mantle. I will kill you and place your head at your doorstep." Emma threatened in a low scary voice. Leaving with Sweet pea.

●●●●●

Sweet pea got a text from Emma's mom telling him and Emma's inner inner circle to come to Emma's trailer to meet with Emma's parents.

IMESSAGE
Tonitopaz, FangsFogarty, Cherylbombshell, JugheadJones

SweetPea:
Guys, You need to go meet me at Emma's Trailer.

ToniTopaz:
Why? I thought she was sleeping.

JugheadJones:
Is something wrong?

FangsFogarty:
Do we need to come with food?
Or my knuckles? Do we need to kill someone?

Cherylbombshell:
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY BESTIE?! IS SHE HURT? DO I NEED TO BRING MY KNIFE COLLECTION?

SweetPea:
Goddamn it shut up.
Emi's parents said to meet them there.
They said we need to talk to them.

Cherybombshell:
Omw

FangsFogarty:
Shit. Give me two minutes

JugheadJones:
Okay guys! Put your confidence on and try to Impress Mrs and Mr Quinn.

EndofConversation

All of them arrived outside Emma's trailer. Jacob and Valentina were outside her trailer waiting for them. "Is that all of Emma's Inner inner circle?" Valentina asked looking at the five serpents. All of them nodded.

"Follow us." Jacob said hopping onto his motorcycle and dashing of to their Trailer.

They arrived at a large trailer, All of them parked their motorcycles outside. When they got inside, all of their eyes widen at how big The trailer was. There was two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen and a living room.

"Take a seat." Valentina said pointing at the couch. All of them sat down surprisingly they all fit. Valentina went to the kitchen and came back carrying 5 pops burger and milkshake takeouts.

"Help yourselfs." Jacob said as they dig in to the food. "So as you know, Emma's birthday is in 2 days. I was wondering, what are your gifts for her?" Valentina said. Making all of them look up.

"We don't have anything to give her yet." Toni said Jacob and Valentina nodded. "I don't know if you know that Emma hates birthdays, but since you're her friends, maybe she'll finally like birthdays. So i want that day to be special." Valentina instructed making them nod.

They talked about what to do in Emma's birthday, what to buy, what she likes all that stuff. When they were about to leave, Valentina gripped his arm, stopping him from leaving. "I know that Emma loves you so much, and i know that emma has told about what i am capable of. So i suggest that you don't hurt her or i'll send my best men to find you and torture you. Got that?" The mother of Emma threatened making Sweet pea nod nervously then she let go of his arm.