Chapter 32: Remembrance

(F/N) POV

(F/N): "So these brother gods, you think they're still alive?"

       Ozpin and I have been sharing a lot of information with each other since he called me to his office. He had just gotten through telling me the story of the seasons and about the two brother gods, which he believes is the reason for my appearance.

Ozpin: "It could also be the reason for those sensations you mentioned."

(F/N): "Alright lets say that is the case, what do we do now?"

Ozpin: "I'm not sure. If they are alive there is no telling where they are."

(F/N): "What about the relics? Surely their power would get their attention."

Ozpin: "Yes, but if we opened the vaults and Salem were to get her hands on any of them then we would be in trouble."

(F/N): "We can't just sit and do nothing."

Ozpin: "I know Ghira's death has gotten to you, but we need to be careful, we can't rush in without a plan."

(F/N): "Ozpin, Blake saw her father decapitated, no child should have seen that."

Ozpin: "I agree, however that doesn't mean we should strike back immediately. Clearly his death was to provoke you and the Faunus."

(F/N): "Is there anything we can do?"

Ozpin: "Short some all out war, nothing at the moment."

(F/N): "Then why not?" Ozpin looked at me confused. "I'll declare war on Salem while you search for the maidens and gods."

Ozpin: "Are you sure that's wise?"

(F/N): "No, but neither was killing Ghira, or attacking the White Fang." I start walking to the elevator.

Ozpin: "(F/N)." I look back. "Be careful." The elevator dings.

(F/N): "You too, but no promises."

(Time Skip, as Chibi (F/N) makes Chibi Salem's life a living hell.)

       How does one declare war? Is it by simply stated that war has been declared? Or is it through an act of war that you show it has been declared? Or is it summoning a horde of giant Grimm dragons and annihilating all in your way? I personal chose the last one. For the past five months I've hunted down Salem's people, who always seemed to come back no matter how many times I killed them.

       Raven remained with the Belladonnas, I had asked her to help Kali and train Blake once she wanted to start again. For almost three months she wouldn't leave her mothers' side out of fear of losing her too. I stayed in contact with them and a few others, including Tai and Qrow. Right now I was flying over a field when I spotted a lone figure, so I landed across from a black cloaked figure who was limping, I was about to ask if they needed when they started glowing a silver like color and ran at me.

       I jumped out of the way, they hit the dragon causing it to cry out as it tried to move away. They turn back to me and continue to try and hit me, every part of my being told me to run, I looked at the dragon and saw that the side that was hit had turned to stone. Summoning more Grimm proved useless, even with a horde all of them were frozen to stone by a blinding light which weakened me. I swore I could hear the cloaked figure cry out in pain before knocking me out, then killed me.

       Everything was dark, longer then usual, I felt strange, it started to feel like I was drowning but I couldn't see anything. Next thing I knew I was climbing out of a pit covered in a black substance similar to my blood. I crawled to my feet and looked up to the sight of twenty-four sets of red eyes staring at me, the ground was barren all around us, the sky red and foreboding.