Chapter 26: Mission and Trouble

(F/N) POV

While Sienna hasn't spoken to me after our little conversation, it was still decided that I would be a part of the mission to Mistral. The main goal was to take a small group of White Fang and recruit more members, building a greater presence in Mistral under the idea that people united had influence. My job in all of it was to ensure the safety of Sienna and the other members on their way to Mistral which is the largest kingdom in terms of landmass, and from what I have been told it has troubles keeping places lawful do to its size. Sienna and I were walking to the docks with the Belladonnas and the White Fang members who would be joining us. The ship taking us was already prepared for the trip, after we arrived on land we were to take an airship directly to the city. We were about to get on the ship when I turned around to the Belladonnas.

(F/N): "It's going to be some time before we see each other again, you three take care."

Ghira: "You as well, we can speak again once you reach the city." Blake walks up to me.

Blake: "Please make sure Sienna is safe." I lower myself and pat her on the head.

(F/N): "I promise she'll be safe." I stood up and went onto the ship. "Talk to you in a few weeks." 

The ramp was lifted up and the boat sounded its horn, signaling its departure from the island. When I saw Blake wave to me I started waving back, before heading over to Sienna who was talking to the ships' captains about something. I couldn't tell what it was about but she seemed annoyed by the sound of it, odds are it has something to do with me.

(F/N): "What's up?"

Sienna: "None of your concern."

(F/N): "And here I thought we were best friends, I was even going to make us bracelets." She looked at me more annoyed. "Okay, they might have been handcuffs so we could stay together."

Sienna: "I hate you."

(F/N): "Roses are red, violets are blue, that's okay, I love you too." She started staring daggers at me. "You know the sooner we get along the better."

Sienna: "I said it before and I'll say it again, we don't need the help of a human."

(F/N): "So if I was a Faunus it would be different?"

Sienna: "If you were a Faunus you wouldn't be a Huntsman."

(F/N): "I wouldn't be so sure about that, I've seen Faunus attending Beacon." I took out me scroll and showed her pictures of Velvet and her team. "See?"

Sienna: "All I see is a single Faunus, it changes nothing."

(F/N): "Hey, it's not like I go around taking pictures of people I don't know."

Sienna: "Let me guess, you were her friend because you're such a good person."

(F/N): "First off, sarcasm is unbecoming, second, she was my girlfriend before I had to leave."

Sienna: "And I'm sure you had your reasons for leaving, like getting her knocked up."

(F/N): "Okay, now you're just being needlessly hostile. What's wrong?"

Sienna: "Humans." She turned away from me and started walking.

Salem: "This might explain why the White Fang became so violent."

(F/N): "You're wrong." Sienna turned around. "What's wrong is the fact you can't see past being Human or Faunus."

Sienna: "When you've seen people lynched, forced to work in Dust mines, and face injustice you tend to see it as a matter of being Human or Faunus."