Chapter 13: No More Lonely Nights

(F/N) POV

It's been an interesting first semester and with the Vytal Festival coming up it should be even more interesting, sadly I still can't compete even after talking with Professor Ozpin about it. I was walking with him to the cafeteria after talking about the festival when I heard what sounded like someone being smashed through a ceiling. We looked above and saw Yang in the middle of the air, I formed my Nevermore wings, flying to her and catching her before she started falling back down.

(F/N): "What happened?!"

Yang: "Food fight. Want to join in?"

(F/N): "Let's get you down first."

I dove through the opening in the ceiling and placed her down on her feet just in time to have Ruby run into me at high speeds with a whirlwind of food and plates. My back skidded along the floor with Ruby on top of me as I saw the food sore pass us and pelt team JNPR, along with the floor and wall around them. As the doors burst open, Professor Goodwitch marched in with an annoyed look and used her semblance to put all the tables and benches back as Ruby and I got up.

Glynda: "Children, please, do not play with your food." I walk up to Professor Goodwitch as Ozpin walks up to her as well.

(F/N): "Sorry about that." I act slightly nervous. "I kinda started it so... yeah." Ozpin raised an eyebrow to this, knowing it to be false.

Glynda: "You should know better than that."

(F/N): "I do, I just wanted to have a little fun... then it escalated." Ozpin placed a hand on her shoulder.

Ozpin: "Let it go." She looks at him, her annoyed expression seemed to lessen as she looked back at me.

Glynda: "Please make sure your fun doesn't cause another mess." I smile at her.

(F/N): "Promise." Her and Ozpin started walking out, as I looked back to the others I see them looking at me confused, I just smile and walk up to them. "Sup."

Ren: "Why did you take the blame?" I shrugged.

(F/N): "Why not? You had fun didn't you?"

Nora: She sounded excited. "Fun?! It was awesome!" She stated, followed by a loud burp. "Hehe, sorry."

(F/N): "So, what are you doing today?"

Ruby: "I planned for all of us to have the best day anyone has ever had!"

(F/N): "Cool, so what next?"

Ruby: "To the library!" She ran off.

(F/N): "Well, at least she's happy."

Yang: "You seem happy too, did Ozpin get you in the tournament?"

(F/N): "No." I start walking out. "I just love seeing you all happy."

I was walking to the library when I started to feel like someone was watching me, they had no emotion directed at me. I looked around but saw no one except a few students talking and walking the halls, but the presence of that person remained, I tried to ignore it and continue walking. At the library Ruby was setting up a board game, I grabbed a book and waited for the others to show up. Ruby and her team started playing while I sat with JNPR, most of us reading while Nora was asleep. I must have spaced out only to be snapped out of it by Pyrrha lightly shaking my shoulder.

Pyrrha: "(F/N), are you okay? You haven't moved for hours." I look to see the others concerned, I put up a smile.

(F/N): "I'm fine, I just got lost in thought is all."