Chapter 14: Meet The White Fang

(F/N) POV

I was walking in the Emerald Forest, appearing as though I was going to train. After the voice convinced me to follow its guidance once more, it said we'd begin with dealing with the cameras. With no way of spotting them the voice told me I'd was to learn a new power, I'd have to learn how to create a summoning circle that I could transport to. I sat in the abandoned temple, I closed my eyes and did as the voice said, focusing on where I wanted to be. I focused on the docks where that monkey Faunus disrespected me, I focused the anger and made the scene clearer.

I could smell the water now, I could hear the seagulls, I opened my eyes and saw that I was sitting at the docks. The voice told me I wasn't free yet, I'd have to change my appearance if I wanted to remain unseen, I went to the closest clothing store and bought a new outfit with a hood, but it said that wasn't enough, I went into a nearby alley and focused on my appearance. My hair went from its (H/C) color to a light red, and as a finishing touch I gave myself a red tail, appearing to be just another Faunus. While walking down the street people didn't seem to look at me, I could only hope that the disguise worked all night. It all seemed to be going great until someone stopped me, she appeared to be a dear Faunus do to her small antlers. She wasn't giving off any negative emotions and the voice didn't speak up about it.

(F/N): "Can I help you?"

Girl: "I was wondering if you knew where this was." She handed me a slip of paper with an address on it.

(F/N): "Yeah, it's not far. I'll show you."

Girl: "Thank you."

We walked side by side, as we got closer to the address I could feel some negative emotions coming from the warehouse. Walking down the side into an alley, we approached a White Fang member standing in front of a door with other Faunus. When he looked at us he didn't seem hostile, he had let the others in, I leaned over to the girl.

(F/N): "Are they recruiting?"

Girl: "Yes, that's actually why I'm here. Do you want to join?"

Voice: "Do it."

(F/N): "Sure, always wanted to be apart of something bigger than myself."

Girl: "I know right! No more just being a nobody that gets stepped on."

(F/N): "Right."

We walk up to the man, he lets us in the warehouse and hands us mask, we place them on as we walk through a hallway into the main part of the building where a large crowd of Faunus has gathered. Most of the crowd are in White Fang uniforms while the rest wear everyday clothes, we walk into the crowd, in front of us is a metal stage with a black tarp hanging from the back with the red symbol of the White Fang, the man on stage gestures the people to come closer as more Faunus arrive.

WF: "Thank you all for coming. For those of you who are joining us for the first time tonight, allow me to introduce a very special comrade of ours. I can assure you, he is the key to obtaining what we have fought for, for so long." Roman Torchwick walks onto the stage as the crowd starts jeering.

Roman: "Thank you, thank you! Please, hold your applause."

Girl: "What's a human doing here?!"

Roman: "I'm glad you asked, dearie. Now I'll be the first to admit, humans are the WORST. Case and point." He points to himself. "So I understand why you would love to see us all locked away, or better yet killed. But! Before the claws come out I would like to mention the fact that you and I ALL have a common enemy. The ones in control, the people pulling the strings, the dirty rotten humans that run our kingdoms. Government. Military. Even the schools they're all to blame for your lot in life." The crowd starts cheering, I might be too if he wasn't someone I wanted dead, but the voice told me I couldn't.