Chapter 27: The Crow and Raven

Third Person POV

After his flight Qrow finally reached Menagerie and began looking for any sign of (F/N), he didn't want to draw too much attention by asking around, but when he couldn't spot him so he started showing a picture of (F/N) around. After walking around with the Belladonnas and the scene with a group of Faunus, several people recognized him and pointed Qrow to the Belladonna manor. Qrow took out his flask and took a swig of alcohol, me was hoping for the best, but with his luck the best usually led to the worse. He went up to the manor door and used the door knocker, which rung loud and almost ominous. Ghira had opened the door and was slightly surprised to find a human at his door.

Ghira: "Is there something I can help you with?" He tried to sound friendly.

Qrow: "Yeah, I was wondering if you knew where I could find this kid." He held up his scroll showing a picture of (F/N).

Ghira: "And why may I ask are you looking for him?"

Qrow: "He's not in any trouble if that's what you're asking. It's important that I find him though before someone else does."

Ghira: "I see, well he's not here."

Qrow: "What do you mean? He was heading to this island, why'd he leave?"

Ghira: "He received a mission and left."

Qrow: "Great, would you happen to know where this mission is taking him?"

Ghira: "Yes, but why are you really so eager to find him?" Qrow rubs the back of his neck.

Qrow: "He's... dangerous, even though he saved my nieces, he's still a very dangerous person that I need to find."

Ghira: "What did he do that made him so dangerous?"

Qrow: "Look it's nothing he did, it's more complicated than that. Can you just tell me where to find him?"

Ghira: "It's what he is that makes him so dangerous, isn't it?" Qrow was slightly surprised.

Qrow: "I take it we both know something about him that very few live to know."

Ghira: "Perhaps, but that doesn't mean I'll tell you anything that would endanger him." Qrow looks around him and back to Ghira, then spoke under his breath.

Qrow: "He can control Grimm."

Ghira: "How do you know that?"

Qrow: "It's my job to know, now can you tell me where to find him?" Ghira was a bit hesitant.

Ghira: "He's heading to Mistral, the city."

Qrow: "Thank you." He was about to leave when Ghira grabbed his shoulder.

Ghira: "If what you said was true then we both can tell he's a good person."

Qrow: "Yeah, I just hope he stays that way."

Ghira went back inside and returned to what he was doing. As for Qrow he was walking the streets again when he crossed paths with a cat Faunus and her child. They didn't catch his attention until the little girl said something.

Blake: "Mom, do you think (F/N) and Sienna are safe?"

Kali: "Of course, I'm sure if he can handle a sea monster he can keep her and the others safe."

Meanwhile, in a bandit tribe located in the kingdom of Mistral, (F/N) and the rest of the White Fang were ambushed and captured when the leader, Raven, managed to overpower him. She had actually killed him, but when he came back Raven restrained him and brought him with the others. (F/N) is currently being glared at by Sienna while they sit and wait in their outdoor wooden cell. Guards were keeping an eye on them while the leader started to make plans for the ransom.