Chapter 36: Little Bunny/Purpose

(F/N) POV

I am very scared right now, the completely unthinkable has happened, the sign of the end times has appeared, Sienna just asked me to take Kali to Vale, just the two of us, and neither Sienna nor Raven threatened to rip off my manhood if I did anything. I could just be losing it, but I think they trust me. So this is what a dream is like. All joking aside I think this might be what Kali needs, yeah she goes out shopping but she has mostly just been inside the house. Sienna thought it would be good for her once she started feeling better, so this Saturday I brought the two of us to Vale.

Kali: "It's still quite the city."

(F/N): "It sure is, anywhere you want to go?"

Kali: "Remember that bakery?"

(F/N): "The Pink Donut?"

Kali: "That's the one."

(F/N): "Alright then."

You know, when I think about it, Sienna might have also thought of this for me. It's no secret I still miss the others, it's clear as day with how I treat Ren, Nora, and Blake. This trip to Vale, even just walking down the sidewalk, puts me at a sense of ease, at least I felt like it would have if I wasn't starting to sense negative emotions.

I asked Kali for us to make a detour which led us to the park where my jaw dropped and at the same time my blood boiled. Those brown rabbit ears, that long brown hair, even at such a young age I could tell that was Velvet the moment I saw her. Then there were those three kids who were about to visit a graveyard, picking on her while she sits on the ground ready to cry.

(F/N): "Kali, wait here." I walk over to them. "What do you three think you're going?"

Boy 1: "Teaching this freak she's not welcome to our park!"

(F/N): "Oh, is that so?" I snap my fingers and surround them with Beowolves, with my eyes glowing red, in darkest voice I can make. "Call her a freak again and I'll end you." The kids started running.

Boy 2: "Monster! Monster!"

Girl: "Mommy!" I unsummon the Grimm and walk over to Velvet. Well this is embarrassing, I scared her to the point she wet herself, I might have went too far with the voice.

(F/N): "It's okay now, I promise I won't hurt you." I offer her a hand up, she nervously reaches for it. "My name's (F/N), what's yours?"

Velvet: "V-velvet." She got up but lowered her head. "Thank y-you." I gently place my hand on her head, causing her to flinch.

(F/N): "There's nothing to worry about." I carefully rub her head.

Kali: "That was nice of you." I look back.

(F/N): "Hey Kali, thanks for waiting. This is Velvet by the way." I move aside so she can clearly see her. Kali looks surprise but changes to a smile.

Kali: "It's nice to meet you Velvet."

Velvet: In a cute shy way. "It's nice to met you to."

Kali: "So Velvet, why don't we get you cleaned up, then we can talk more."

(F/N): "I'll be waiting on the bench over there."

(Short Time Skip as kid Blake and Velvet have a cuteness competition... (F/N) died judging it, unable to handle the adorableness.)

Those parents should never be coming back to this park after that. Velvet came out of the restroom with Kali they walked over and told me that Velvet got ditched by her so called friend and ended up at the park alone till those bullies showed up. Without really thinking, I picked Velvet up in my arms, her went completely red and she started to shake.