Chapter 40: Time To Say Goodbye Part 3

(F/N) POV

Port: "What was that?!"

I stand up to my feet and look around, I can feel negative emotion all around me, I look and see on the ground, Penny, dismembered. Then a voice started playing through the sound system, I couldn't hear a word of it, my mind was trying to understand what I was seeing. A friend, someone I hadn't seen in a long time, dead. It reminded me of Ghira, it reminded me of my failure. The voice wouldn't shut up, every word was filled with ego, an annoying female voice.

(F/N): "SHUT UP!" I voice could no doubt be heard all the way to Vale. An alarm went off warning of Grimm.

Pyrrha: "(F/N)." I look back and see Penny's killer. "I'm sorry."

(F/N): "After I'm done with the Grimm, we're having a talk."

Third Person POV

A red glyph forms under (F/N), much to Dark's surprise as he watches the events unfold and while his brother creates the doorway.

Dark: "Hey. Didn't you say you took all his magic?"

Light: "Yes. Why?" Dark goes over to his brother and turns Light's head to face Remnant, sawing (F/N) summoning a Grimm army. "Oh, that's his semblance."

Dark: "I'm surprised I couldn't tell."

Light: "It's hard reading people from other worlds."

Dark: "True."

With no time to talk with Ruby or the others, (F/N) took immediate action and ran out of the floating colosseum as the swarm of Griffons attacking the airships that were evacuating civilians. Grimm ripped apart Grimm, Huntsmen and Huntresses fought to protect the people and the city. During his assault against the Grimm, (F/N) sensed something off towards Beacon, it was magic. Little did he know that the youngest was slightly interfering while his brother wasn't paying attention. (F/N) flew to Beacon and descended into the vault where he came across Ozpin, Pyrrha, Jaune, and Amber, who was in a stasis-like chamber. 

Ozpin: "(F/N)! How'd you get in?!"

(F/N): "Unimportant, we'll talk later, I sensed-"

His inner Grimm forced him to move, dodging an arrow that missed him and pierced Amber. He looked back as the magic went to Cinder, a red-dressed egomaniac. She threw aside her bow and began to use her maiden powers.

(F/N): "Oz, take Pyrrha and Jaune to safety."

Ozpin: "You can't-"

(F/N): "Shut up and go!"

As (F/N) begins his fight with Cinder, the eldest god had finished the doorway between worlds. A seemingly normal stone door that in true keeps the tear in between the worlds from growing any larger. Light used the door to bring the other RWBY and the people of Grimm to aid (F/N). When his younger brother asked why he did that he simply responded with, 'it seemed interesting'.

Unaware of what was going on, but completely thrilled to kill, Delta quickly started slashing her way through the Grimm that were before her. The others soon joined in as well, as they could sense their Alpha fighting, urging them to join. Then there was Alice, scared, crying, confused, her nightmares had come true, Grimm were about to kill her. Then something inside her snapped, her eyes changed red, a maddening smile grew on her face. With her bare hands she started tearing the Grimm apart.

Then there was the other RWBY, who found themselves scattered around Beacon meeting themselves. Though wanting to question it, the White Fang, rogue robots and Grimm made it a bad time for talking, however with the assistance they got from the other RWBY, they managed to run off the White Fang and eventually the robots seemed to shut down. Only the Grimm were left or more importantly the Dragon Grimm flying around Beacon.