Chapter 7: Start With A Yang

(F/N) POV

It had been a few days since Blake and I talked, Jaune had suddenly started being friendly with Cardin, but I was more focused on the fact that Yang wanted to take me to a club this weekend. The others seemed to be against the idea, but Yang insisted that it would be fun and that it would be good for me to see more of Vale. Somehow Yang convinced them and was now driving us on her motorcycle, I'm not really a fan of moving vehicles but it didn't take long to reach the place. The moment he saw us, a guy at the front of the club ran inside, I tried to ask Yang what that was about, but she told me not to worry, then went up to the doors and threw them open.

Yang: "Guess who's back!" The moment they all pointed guns at her I stepped in front, shielding her. I was about to fight them when a man came up to us.

Man: "Stop! Stop! No fighting. Blonde, what are you doing here?" Yang talked in an innocent voice as she places her head on my shoulder and wraps her arms around me.

Yang:  "Oh, I just wanted to take my friend to the club Junior."

Junior: "Yeah." He looks at me. "You plan on causing trouble?"

(F/N): "Do you plan on hurting her?"

Junior: "No, I don't need a repeat of last time."

(F/N): "Then we're good." He nods his head, him and his men go back to what they were doing.

Yang: "Come on, let's have some fun!" She pulls me by the arm over to the bar. "Two Strawberry Sunrise, no ice."

(F/N): "A Strawberry Sunrise?"

Yang: "Trust me you'll love it." The bartender hands us our drinks, I look at it. "Go on, try it."

(F/N): "Well, couldn't hurt."

(Timeskip, as (F/N) regrets his last words.)

My head was killing me, I can't seem to remember what happened last night, but for some reason, I feel something warm on top of me. My eyes slowly begin to open, my vision begins to clear, I turn my head to my right and see Blake, Weiss, and Ruby looking at me. I look to see what's on my chest and find a fully clothed, sleeping Yang snuggling her head into my chest, smiling happily like she never wanted to let go. I turn my head back to the girls, Weiss is the only one seemingly annoyed.

(F/N): "What happened?"

Blake: "You don't remember?"

(F/N): "I had a, what was it... Strawberry Sunrise? Then woke up here." Yang started to move and lift her head slowly, still smiling.

Yang: "I can answer that." She sat up and started from after I started chugging down Strawberry Sunrises.

Yang POV

I know I told him to try it, but I didn't mean to drink it in one go. He quickly holds onto the bar for support, I try to help him up, then he looked at me with his red eyes. I was worried he might lose control, but he just grinned and dragged me to the dance floor. I didn't expect him to act like this, completely carefree without a worry or a question, he just joined the crowd of dancers. We were having fun, I tried to stop him from getting more drinks,  but I didn't want to risk him getting mad, so I let him try a few more, but shortly after I felt a hand slap my ass. (F/N) saw this and went up to the guy, grabbing him by the shoulder.

(F/N): Angered. "Apologize."

Man: "For what? Slapping that fine ass?"

(F/N): "Apologize or else."

Man: "Or what? You her boyfr-" (F/N) punched the man in the face, sending him across the floor, Junior stepped in.

Junior: "Hey! What happened to not causing trouble?!"