Chapter 11: My Shadow

(F/N) POV

For the last few days, Blake and I have been avoiding the rest of the team and their calls, I felt bad about ignoring them but I did message them that we were safe. At the moment, me and her are sitting at a café having tea, while she hasn't said much I could feel her negative emotions subsiding. It felt odd being out in the open while trying to hide, but I was enjoying my time with Blake. She took a sip of tea before putting the cup down and started looking at me for a moment, I was about to say something but she started talking.

Blake: "(F/N), do you know what the White Fang is?"

(F/N): "Doctor Oobleck had mentioned them in the past, and I've heard about them on the news. Why do you ask?"

Blake: "I was once a member."

(F/N): "Hm, okay." Blake looks at me confused.

Blake: "You're not angry?"

(F/N): "Why would I be angry?"

Blake: "Because I told you we could be open with each other and here I am keeping secrets. I'm just like what Weiss said, a liar, a thief... a murderer." I reach across the table and place my hands on top of hers.

(F/N): "Don't say that, you are many things, smart, a bookworm, quiet, beautiful, a skilled fighter, but you're no criminal." She looks down at our hands.

Blake: "I want to make things right. I thought the White Fang could bring equality between the Faunus and Humans, but after the last five years of using fear to gain respect... I just want to stop the hate." I smile.

(F/N): "Then let's do it." She looks up at me surprised.

Blake: "What?"

(F/N): "We can't stop all the hate in the world, but we can try to stop the Dust robberies."

Blake: "But we have no idea where they'll strike next, and Vale is too big for us."

(F/N): "Then we investigate, do what Huntsman do and look into it. There has to be an oblivious target somewhere." I take a moment to think. "Didn't Weiss mention a train of Dust?" Blake nods her head.

Blake: "If there was another large shipment of Dust they'd likely go after it."

(F/N): "Then that's where we'll start looking, large shipments of Dust."

Third Person POV

While Blake and (F/N) went looking for any leads on Dust shipments, the rest of team RWBY were out on the streets looking for them. Weiss though had only come with Yang and Ruby because they forced her to, or she would be in her room studying. You could hear Yang and Ruby call for their teammates while walking down the street while Weiss just followed behind. Ruby noticed and called her out in a saddened tone.

Ruby: "Weiss, you're not helping!"

Weiss: "Oh! You know who might be able to help? The police."

Ruby: "Ugh, Weiss..."

Weiss: "It was just an idea!"

Ruby: "Yeah, a bad one."

Yang: "Weiss, I think we should hear her side of the story."

Weiss: "And then you'll all realize I was right."

Penny: "And I think Weiss' hair looks wonderful today!" She said as she came out of nowhere, catching the three girls off guard.

Ruby: "Agh!! Penny!! Where did you come from?!"

Penny: "Hey guys. What are you up to?"

Ruby: "Uuuhhhh..."

RWBY: The People of GrimmOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara