Epilogue

FIVE YEARS LATER

"Please help me welcome, the brain behind Be-You-tiful Cosmetics, Miss Hana dela Francia! Please give her a round of applause!" anang emcee.

Umugong ang malakas na palakpakan. Hana took a deep breath before she rose from her seat to climb up the stage. Hangga't sa makatuntong siya ng stage ay hindi pa rin matapos-tapos ang nakakabinging palakpakan. She was truly overwhelmed.

"First of all," aniya nang matapos ang palakpakan. "I wanna thank you all for being here. Hindi niyo lang alam kung gaano kalaki ang pasasalamat ko sa suportang ipinapakita niyo sa BYTC. I also want to thank the people behind BYTC, my ever talented and supportive team, who helped me made BYTC possible. Without them, giving birth to BYTC would never happen. Kaya utang ko sa kanila lahat. Thank you, guys. You are truly fantastic!" She paused. "To the investors, of course. I want to thank you for trusting and for giving BYTC a chance. Without you, we won't be launching BYTC today. Thank you so much." She again paused and surveyed the crowd. Her eyes scanned for a familiar face which she didn't find. With heavy heart, she continued. "And most of all, thank you for the one person who made me believe that this is all possible."

And like on cue, nagmamadaling pumasok si Ram. He made it! And watching him enter the function room made her heart skipped a beat. She was suddenly excited. Ang buong akala kasi niya'y hindi ito makakarating.

"Thank you for not allowing me to give up on my dreams," she continued. "Thank you for trusting in me and for loving me unconditionally. To my number one fan, my other half, Mr. Ram dela Francia, I couldn't thank you enough. Thank you for everything. For without you, I won't be here today. BYTC won't be here today. I owe you everything, babe. I love you."

Lalong lumakas ang palakpakan ng mga nanduduon. Nakipalakpak na din si Ram. Abot-tenga ang mga ngiti sa labi nito. he even winked at her na naging dahilan kung bakit biglang nag-init ang magkabilang pisngi niya. Yes, after all these years, her husband can still make her blush. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, in behalf of all the people who made these all possible, I am proud to present to you, the future of cosmetics, BYTC! Be-You-tiful Cosmetics!"

Palakpakan ang lahat kasabay nang pagsisimula ng video presentation sa kanyang likuran, introducing their line of cosmetics. Nagkikislapan din ang flashbulb ng mga cameras. Nakakataba ng puso ang mainit na pagtanggap ng mga nanduduon sa kanyang bagong kompanya. She felt like she was in cloud nine. After all the hardships, matutupad na din ang pangarap niyang magtayo ng sariling cosmetic company.

Bumaba siya ng stage at agad na sinalubong ng asawa. Ram hugged her and whispered something to her ear.

"Congratulations, babe. I am so proud of you," anito.

She hugged him back. She missed him. She hadn't see him for a week now. "Thank you, baby. I'm so happy that you're here. Akala ko'y hindi ka na makakarating," aniya dito.

"You know I wouldn't miss this for the world!" anito, malapad pa din ang pagkakangiti na lalong nagpaguapo dito. 

Oo, guapo ang asawa niya. And through the years, he was becoming more and more handsome to her eyes.