The Fire Triangle, A Zootopia Fanfiction -- Part One: Fuel - 33

Disclaimer: Zootopia stories, characters, settings, and properties belong to the Walt Disney Co. This story is written under Fair Use Copyright laws.

-----------------------------------------------------

The Fire Triangle-A Zootopia Fanfiction

-----------------------------------------------------

Part One:

Fuel

-----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 - The Wizard of Chaos
(Continued...Pt. 2)

Judy was on her way down to the dining room when she spotted her sister Erin, coming up the stairs from below.

She immediately went over.

"Morning sis, you're up early," she told the younger bunny, moving aside to let a troop of younger family members pass by. (This time on a Sunday was always rush hour in the Hopps Family warren)

Erin put a paw on her hip; the look on Judy's face had not slipped past her, "You're surprised, Jude-the-dude?"

Actually Judy was more than surprised, she was astounded. Not only was Erin up and about much earlier than usual, she was already dressed. Instead of her standard Sunday morning ensemble of PJ's and a robe, she had on bush pants, a linen shirt, and a dark green hiking vest. All she needed was a digger's hat and she'd be a regular Crocodile Bun-nee.

"Well yeah," the older bunny admitted, "I mean, after the way you gave it up onstage a last night, I'd have thought you'd want to sleep in for a while this morning." A performance such as her sister had given must have been at least a little tiring,

Erin's face crinkled mischievously.

"Says the bunny who competed in the Rabbithon yesterday...and I notice you're already up and running too."

Judy threw up her paws and laughed. She had reckoned without the possibility of Erin's talent show triumph putting her on an emotional high, (and she was at 'that' age, after all.)

"Okay little sis, you got me," She said, and then dropped her arms again, becoming serious. "Listen, did you see Nick downstairs anywhere? When I knocked on his door just now, he wasn't home."

Erin nodded at once. "Yep, he's down in the dining room, having breakfast. " Her mouth pulled sideways for a second, "Or-r-r that's where he was a few minutes ago." she shook her head in mixture of awe and disbelief. "Cheez n' crackers, can he pound down those blueberry pancakes, or WHAT?"

"Ho, look who's talking!" another voice crowed; Violet Hopps had just joined them.

"You should have seen HER scarfing those flapjacks, Jude," she said, poking a thumb in Erin's direction, "I swear, I'm thought she was going to pop like a balloon."

"I'm a growing girl, I need it," the younger bunny rejoined, with a flippant toss of her ears, and then all three of them laughed. Yep, Erin was riding high this morning.

Then Violet said, "Nick should still be down there Judy, I left only less than a minute ago." Her nose began to twitch. "What do need him for, if you don't mind my asking?" Vi had always been the inquisitive one.