Chapter 7

~Hayes POV~

She put her head on my shoulder. So I put my arm around her waist. She shut her eyes and instantly fell asleep. I decided to take a nap as well so I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of Nash's voice informing me to wake up Ariana.

"Ariana wake up. The plane is going to land"

She woke up slowly, rubbing the sleep away from her tired eyes with the palm of her hands.

"Good Morning beautiful"

"Good Morning" she said looking down trying to cover her blush. It didn't work. She looked cute when she blushed.

We got off the plane and waited for the rest of the guys. When they all arrived we said hi and hugged and all that jazz.

We all got into the limo and drove to the hotel.

Camerons POV

We all went to our rooms I changed into an Obey shirt and some jeans. I went back downstairs to the lobby and waited to go to the meeting. We waited for what seemed like an eternity, I almost went to go get Ariana and Mahogany, but next thing I know their jogging up to us. Talk about fashionably late, girls, i'll never understand them.

"Okay let's go" Ariana says in between breaths.

We went to the meeting and Bart just talked and whatever I don't really pay attention during the meetings if im being completely honest.

Then we decided to take a walk around San Diego.

"I'm hungry!" Ariana says

"Me to" Matt said

Mentally rolling my eyes when arent they. No offense.

"You know what I don't understand?" Ryan asked.

We all gave him looks to keep on talking.

"Ariana can eat so much and yet never gain weight" he continues

Ariana looks down at her stomach then says

"That's true" she says with a smile "But volleyball and dance help" she says this time with a proud smile.

"So are we gonna eat?" Matt says

"I want chipotle" Ariana say

As if they have some supernatural smell Matt and Ariana take off running to which I asume is the place where all their tastebuds dreams are placed, Chipotle.

~Ariana's POV~

"Ariana can eat so much and yet never gains weight"

Looking down at my flat stomach I shrug.

"That's true. But volleyball and dance help" I say with a proud smile

"So are we gonna eat?" Matt says

"I want chipotle" I say, the monster inside of my stomache growls in agreement.

Matt and I see chipotle and start running. Once we got there we went to order. While waiting for the rest of the gang a little someone -cough- Matt -cough- decided to make an awkward conversation, awkward for me that it.

"So what's up with you and Hayes? You guys seem to like each other."

I blush.

"Well I don't really know. I mean I guess I like him but I barley know him. Did he say that he liked me?"

"Get to know him and so you do like him?" he replied with a smirk.

"Why do guys smirk so much? Damn" I blurt.

He chuckled. "We do it when we want information from people"

"Well now you know so stop"

"What does he know?" Carter said behind me. Which scared the crap out of me.

"Shit Carter, you just scared the crap out of me."

The rest of the boys walk in and they order their food then we eat. We all decided to go back to the hotel and then later tonight we go to the fair.

Everybody decided to come into Mahoganys and my room. Yes, please do come in, oh no you dont need permission. Make yourself right at home. I mentally chuckle at my mind-sarcasm, mhm thats a thing..

"Let's play truth or dare" Taylor says. Typical Taylor

"Okay"

Everybody found a place to sit resorting in what looks like an attempted circle, but really just a weird blob.

"I start" Taylor says "Hayes truth or dare?"

"Dare" he says bravely.

"I dare you to kiss Ariana"

My face turned red I could just feel it. He also blushed.

Hayes stood up and walked over to me put his hand out to help me get up from the bed. He put his hands on my waist which caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach. I put my arms around his neck. He leaned in and so did I. When our lips touched I felt sparks fly everywhere and I felt like we were the only people in the room.

We pulled apart because Cam walked in the room and pulled Hayes off of me. Shit!

"Stay away from my baby sister" Cam said while pinning Hayes to the wall.

I run up to them and try to pull Cam off of him.

"Cam stop! It was just a kiss"

Cam just stopped and smiled.What the hell?! Is he bipolar?!

Stomping out with a dramatic entrance, I could tell all he wanted was to personally hand Hayes balls to him.

Hayes looked scared. I couldn't blame him. Cam gets really scary when he gets mad. We just continued the game thank goodness no body picked me.

"Ariana truth or dare?" Ryan said with an evilish smile cause he knew I always picked dare.

"Truth"

"Damnit"

"Learn not to make that face when you ask me then I'll pick dare"

"Okay then. Why don't you like Rebecca?"

If your wondering Rebecca is his stupid slutty girlfriend. I don't know if I should be honest or lie.

"Um..... I just don't have a good history with her." I say sheepishly

"Really?!"

"Look she's always been a bitch! She used to harass me everyday of elementary school! So don't start with me I have reasons to hate her"

"She's changed!"

"Yea she's changed because she's using you! My god Ryan can't you see!? She used to make fun of me everyday! All of the sudden she's trying to be my friend!"

Everybody is quiet. Ryan is thinking about what I said.

"My god Ariana why do you make everything about you?! Like really can't you just be happy for me?! You are such a bitch! I wish I wasn't your twin! I would have anybody else as a sister!"

I just stood there shocked and my heart broken. Tears are threatening to leave my eyes and Ryan sees.

"Oh my god Ariana I'm so sor-"

"Save it Ryan!" I yell and leave the room. I slam the door and run down the hall. I lean against the wall and slide down. Tears streaming down my face. I hear them coming out of the room so I run and I see a closet I just hide in there. I hear my phone ringing in my pocket, immediately silencing it.

I cried till sleep took over my tired eyes and I let it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up I check my phone and it say it's 11:34 I have messages and calls from all the boys. I figured that everyone left my room so I went back. I walk in my room and it's only Mahogany. I grabbed some sweats and a t-shirt from my suitcase and go to the bathroom.

I look in the mirror and see that my eyes are red and puffy. Bags under my eyes. I remove my make up and change. Went back to my bed and just fell into a not so peacefull sleep.