Chapter 36

•Unknown's POV•

"Hey look there's Hayes and his stupid rat-faced girlfriend." Leslie said pointing at them on a bench. I smirked and we started walking over.

"Hey Hayes." I smiled. He looked over at me and so did that bitch.

I jumped when a dog came out from under the bench barking at me. Ariana stifled a laugh.

"What are you laughing at bitch?" Leslie asked getting mad.

"Oh nothing, just watching two bimbos getting scared from a little puppy." she smirked.

"Why don't you just shut up and leave?" I yelled.

"I would be glad to because I actually have a life and I have better things to do than waste my breath on idiots."

•Ariana's POV•

"I would be glad to because I actually have a life and I have better things to do than waste my breath on idiots." I said then got up letting go of Hayes' hand. I started walking when I felt Hayes's arm around my waist.

"That was great babe." he said then kissed my cheek making me chuckle.

"You don't deserve him!" we heard her yell.

"Neither do you." I turned around and flipped her off. I turned around again and Hayes just laughed at me.

"What?" I asked as he looked at me.

"I didn't know you could be that way." he said then bent down and gave me a kiss which I returned.

"I could be a total bitch or a total angel. You decide." I smirked.

"Damn your getting feisty." he whistled. I just giggled and continued walking with him.

We went back to my house to see Devon outside throwing a football with his friends. They were showing off by taking off their shirts showing their almost 6 packs.

Hayes instantly wrapped his arm around my waist protectively. I knew he was getting mad so I stopped and turned to him.

"I'm only yours okay?" I told him softly.

"Only mine." he said. I nodded and got on my tippy toes to give him a gentle kiss.

"Heads up!" We heard people yell and I was instantly pulled to the ground by Hayes. We saw a football fly right above us. I was on top of Hayes so I decided to make our relationship cliche for a while, so I stayed and gave him another kiss. His hands rested on my waist while mine were holding his face.

"Can you throw it back?!" We heard them yell yet again. This time me and Hayes had the same idea and both stuck out our hand and flipped them off. I giggled and sat up but I was still on his lap. He sat up and was now taller than me, again.

"You're so cute." he said making me giggle. I got up and he did too. I picked up the football I was about to throw it but he stopped me.

"Here let me teach you. You have to let you thumb go first and always have your fingers on the lines. Try." he told me quickly but also showing me. I did as he said and threw it. It went right where I wanted it to so I was proud of myself.

"Great job baby." he kissed my cheek and wrapped an arm around my waist then we walked into my house with Hazel. We all went to my room.

I took of my shoes, Hayes did as well. We laid down on my bed and I reached for the control and turned on my tv and went to Netflix. Hazel jumped on my bed as well and laid at our feet.

I put on 'American Horror Story: Murder House' (cause it's my favorite season😍) and cuddled into Hayes. We watched a couple episodes then Hayes fell asleep, he was snoring lightly. I grabbed my phone carefully and took a picture on snapchat.