Chapter 9

~HayesPOV~

I'm not sure wether I should be pissed, embarrased or turned on but I'm pretty sure its all of the above.

After fixing my not so little problem, if you know what I mean. I walked back to where the boys had texted to meet them at, some pizza place.

The walk wasnt that bad, I saw a few fans but didn't even give the girls a bat of my eye, thanks to a little someone who has me wrapped around her finger.

Spoke to soon. What the actual hell?

The sight infront of me made all my previous emotions disapear and turn into one. Pissed.

My short strides turned into long stomps, my previous normal breathing turned into hot breaths of grunts and puffs, to the point where you could see my breathe in the night air.

~Ariana's POV~

After having revenge on Hayes I realise I still have alot of confidence and adrenaline pumping threw my viens, can't let that go to waste now can I?

Turning to see if where Hayes was I realised hes still fixing his problem, gross.

Next victim.... ahh

Making my way over to a group of attractive guys around my age I sway my hips a little to much to be subtle, "accidently" pumping into the closest one I make a what I assume unatractive noise. Jeez what does this kid eat?bricks? thats how is body feels... oh my bajesus his body! Am I the only one who thinks god spent more time sculpting his scrumchis body then others?

"I'm so sorry I didnt see you there." I bat my eyelashes innocently.

"Of course you didnt I'm only a giant compared to you, I'm sure it was easy to look past me." Words fall from his parted lips sarcastically, but from the look in his eyes I can see the dancing angels laughing in amusement.

"Glad you see it my way." I wink.

"Whats a gorgeous girl like you walking around alone anyways? Loose your boyfriend?" his husky voice is like music to my years... jeese hormones coming around early.

"I can't loose what I dont have. Maybe I'm finding one instead." raising my eyebrows showing him a sign of suggestion.

"Well I'm-"

"I'm a boss as* bit*h bi*ch b*tch-" my ringtone interupted him, answering Cameron's call I put one finger on showing the group of boys to wait a moment.

"Yes Cam?" I say annoyed.

"Where are you? We've been looking everywhere for you!" He practically screams, oh Cam.. with the lungs on you always have me assuming you where supposed to be a girl.

"I told you I was going out for a walk" I lie.

"You did?" He replies skeptically.

"mhm." I hum

"Alright can you meet us at the pizza place?"

"Might take me a while but yeah." I hung up after that before he can reply. turning back to my awaiting angels, I smile

"Sorry, my brother wants me to meet him at-'

"The pizza place, yeah we heard... although I thought it was your sister?" I stiffe a laugh. It's like this boy reads my mind.

"This is the only pizza place around so unless theres another one why dont you just stick around a little longer eh?" the smallest one in the group suggest eyeing me up and down.. creep.

Biting my lower lip, I nod yes.

We just stand around talking to each other. Trent said something hilarious and I tripped over my own foot. Smart one. He caught me before I could fall.