Chapter 24

~Ariana's POV~

I looked at the messages and they were all pictures of me. Pictures of me at home, at the airport, the meet and greet, back stage at magcon, me swimming with Mikey, and when I'm in my room. I looked at then then I got another one that said

'I told you I would see you again(; but the next time I do I think it's gonna be in person

~E'

I ran to Ryan's room because that's where Cam and Ryan are. But on the way I ran into Hayes.

"Whats wrong?" he asked worried. I just ignored him and went to Ryans room.

"Ariana whats wrong?" he asked coming up to me. I gave him my phone trying not to cry.

"When did you get these messages?" he asked pissed.

"Right now" I chocked out. Ryan came up to me and hugged me I cried into his shoulder.

"Shh. It's gonna be okay. We're gonna protect you. I promise" Ryan said.

I was to scared to do anything.

"I'm gonna grab your bags your staying in here now" I nodded still hugging Ryan.

"Come on" Ryan said softly.

Mikey came back with Cam. They both had my bags. My phone started ringing so I grabbed it. It was a call from my mom.

~Convo~

"Hello?" I tried to say without a shaky voice.

"Hey sweetie. I was gonna call earlier but I was busy, are you going to sleep?" she said.

"It's fine and I need to tell you something"

"Whats wrong? Are you okay?"

"No. No mom I'm not okay" I said then started crying.

"Give the phone to Cameron" she said softly and worried. I held the phone out to Cam and he took it.

Ryan pulled me back into his arms and let me cry.

Then I heard Cam fighting with mom.

"Mom we can't just keep pushing this to the side and saying that this will blow over" I could tell that he was losing patience. I saw him hang up and I think he cut her off but I can't do anything about it.

Hayes came back to the room with Jordan. Hayes looked worried and Jordan was just confused.

"Whats wrong?" Hayes asked coming up to me worried.

"Ethan's back" I chocked out.

I was still mad at him but he didn't seem to care. He came up to me and hugged me. I didn't do anything I just stood there.

"Look I know that you're mad at me but please forgive me" he begged.

"Hayes I don't forgive that easily" I said.

"I'm sorry that I called you a hoe. I'm sorry I didn't believe you! I'm sorry I brought this stupid bitch with me! I'm sorry I let her talk shit about you! I'm sorry for everything I did!" he said almost in tears.

"I'm sorry Hayes but I need time" I replied.

He nodded slowly and turned around to go to his bed.

"Wow well I'm leaving I don't even know why I chose you over all the boys back home" Jordan said to Hayes then she walked out the door with all her things.

"Thank god she's gone" Hayes mumbled.

"Finally" Ryan said.

We all laid down and fell asleep.