Chapter 12

~Hayes' POV~

She fell asleep in my arms. She looked so peaceful when she was asleep. I loved it.

~Ariana's POV~

I woke up in the middle of the night and I was having trouble breathing. Shit! Why now!? I was having croup attack.

I realized Hayes still had his arms around me. I knew that I had to call Cameron. I got up from the bed. Hayes woke up.

"Hey whats wrong?"

I started to get the coughs. They sound really bad and I hate it when I get these. I ran to grab my phone. I called Cam.

~Phone Call~

C~ Whats wrong it like 3 in the morning

I started coughing.

A~ Having a croup attack

I could barley get that out and I said it in a small voice.

C~ I'm on my way to your room right now.

~End of phone call~

"Whats wrong with you?! Whats going on?!" Hayes was asking me

Mahogany woke up. I was putting on sweats and my shoes since we might have to go to the hospital. I heard Cam at the door so I went to answer the door. I opened it. Cam was on the phone.

"Which pocket is it in?"

"K bye mom I'll call you in a bit"

He hung up the phone.

"Where's your suitcase?"

I pointed to the closet. He went through my suitcase and found the pills. My mom always packs them for me. Thank god for having the best mom in the world.

"Take these"

He handed me the pills and some water. I took the pills and drank the water.

"Come on"

We walked downstairs. Me and Cam walked over to the pool. He sat down then sat me down on his lap.

"Cam you know I'm not a baby anymore right?" I said in a small voice because I didn't want to waste my voice.

"Sadly" he said with a frown

I felt bad because Cam is like a second dad but my brother. He always protected me and cared for me. While my real dad was in Iraq. He's in the military. I really miss him.

I just give Cameron a hug. We stay like that for a while. I felt my shoulder getting wet. He was crying. I just hugged him tighter.

"I'm sorry Cam" I say just below a whisper.

He pulled away and wiped his tears.

"Cam?"

"Yea"

"Since your gonna be moving soon how about tomorrow it's a Cam and Ariana day?"

I saw a smile creep on his face.

"I would love that"

I smiled and hugged him. I didn't say anything else because my throat still kinda hurt. We just sat there.

I miss having Cam around the house.

I started breathing normally again.

"Come on let's go back upstairs" I said to Cam

He nodded we got up and started walking to the elevator then we went upstairs.

He walked me to my room.