Chapter 49

Ariana's POV

Today me and Hayes got picked up separately, I went home and he went to go get his hair cut. I quickly showered and then dressed in a pair or grey sweats with a tank top. I grabbed a sweater and got hazel then we headed off to the vet.

Ryan was already in the car with Booh, we buckled them into their little dog seater thingy. We drove to the vet and on the way their me and Ryan actually got to talk again, we were both busy with sports and whenever I was home he wasn't and when he was home I wasn't.

"So are you talking to anyone?" I asked him.

"Nah, I'm gonna focus on sports this year. Maybe next year I'll try to find someone." He explained. I just nodded, I was going to answer but my mom had cut me off.

"Guys, this weekend we are having a family weekend at the lake. No friends, no boyfriend or girlfriend, no one else is allowed to come. Just us, Cam and Sierra."

"Why no friends?" Ryan asked.

"You guys will find out on Saturday." We both looked at each other confused then back at mom.

"Uh okay.."

The rest of the car ride was silent. We got to the vet clinic and the dogs got their shots then we picked up chipotle for dinner. We got home and both the dogs were worn out and kinda upset since the shots.

We let them loose in the backyard and then they came back in and took naps. During dinner Hayes had texted me.

Hayes 😻 - hey babe i can't go over right now my dad isn't in the best mood ill see you tomorrow.

Me - okay see ya tomorrow

Hayes 😻 - are you mad at me??

Me- no

Hayes 😻 - yes you are quit lying

Me- I'm not lying but okay 😂

Hayes 😻 - look its not my fault my dad doesn't want to take me to your house okay?

Me - you seem to be in a bad mood and you're assuming things. Hayes, I'm not mad at you but you're annoying me right now with this and i don't want to fight so I'm gonna let you calm down so you don't take it out on me. When you calm down you can text me when you calm down if you wanna talk about what's bothering you.

Hayes 😻 - just quit lying to me and tell me why you're mad at me

I just ignored his message and left him on read. I'm not going to get in a fight with him because he thought I was mad at him. I just cuddled with hazel while reading my book. I was reading Romeo and Juliet, most overused couple ever yet they were the dumbest.

I never understood why you would marry someone, have sex with them, then kill yourself and within 4 or 5 days. like what?? Thats just a no for me, well me and Hayes started dating quickly but we haven't had sex. Shes 13, she has no need to be going having sex with a 15 year old 2 days after meeting him.

Definitely making Hayes wait about 1-2 years until we do it. Hopefully he wont turn into a very horny guy and leave me because I don't want to have sex with him.

I finished Act 4 then I got up and got ready for bed. I showered, brushed my teeth, changed into pj's, put hazel in her kennel then laid back down. I decided to text Hayes to see if he had calm down.

Me - hey, idk what happened earlier but i love you and see you tomorrow ❤️

I always text him goodnight before I go to bed because I never go to bed angry or upset with him, it leads to a bad next day. I plugged my phone in and turned on my tv so that I could fall asleep. Once I got comfy my phone dinged, but thankfully the charger reaches my bed so I didn't have to move, Hayes had texted me back.