Chapter 6

~Ariana's POV~

I decided to make this fun. I started running. I "tripped".

"Ahh!" I screamed

"Oh my gosh. Ariana, are you ok?" Hayes says running back to me.

"Yea I just tripped" I said standing up with his help.

"You should be more careful"

"No I think you should grow a brain and realize some things" I say smirking. Before he has time to react I dart down the stairs.

"That's not fair. You cheated." he pouted as he walked into the living room.

"What are you talking about?" I say sarcastically.

"Well do you know what I do to cheaters?" he asked with and evilish smile and walking towards me.

"Um no...."

He got really close like he was standing right in front of me. He put his hands on my waist and butterflies erupted in my stomach. He bent down so his mouth was by my ear.

"They don't call me the tickle monster for nothing" he said

I tried to run but his arms immediately wrapped around my waist. He put me on the couch and started tickling me. I was laughing and screaming.

"Oh my gosh! Hayes! Stop!" I say in between laughs.

"Why should I? You cheated."

"I'm sorry" I say while laughing

"Hayes, I think you should stop now she can't breath" Matt said

"Okay. Okay" Hayes said

Thank goodness for Matt I was dying. I couldn't breath.

"So are you gonna cheat anymore?" Hayes asked

I was about to answer but Ryan being the perv and ass he is said

"She will so that she can have you on top of her again"

"You are fucking disgusting. How is it possible to have such a dirty mind?" I say

"I have a sexy imagination not a dirty mind little sis."

I just roll my eyes

"Can we just watch the movie?" Cam said

"Yea. What we watching?"

"We decided that you get to pick. But no Pitch Perfect"

"What?! Then what other movie is there?!"

"I don't know find one"

"Oh! Before I forget so since we will have to wake up early tomorrow I apologize ahead of time. So there's sleepy Ariana and Bitchy and Moody Ariana. They are all basically the same thing. So don't take it seriously if I say something or if I don't want to talk to anybody." I said

I chose Battle of the Year. (it's the dance movie with Chris Brown and Josh Peck it's a really good movie btw) It was good but I fell asleep on Hayes' shoulder and I guess you could say we we're cuddling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ariana wake up" I hear someone say while shaking me.

"Ariana come one lets go eat breakfast. Your mom made chocolate chip pancakes"

That made me open my eyes. I sat up and realized it was Hayes.

"Good Morning" I say with a small smile.

"Good Morning. You should probably got eat breakfast then go get ready"he suggest

"Oh yea we're leaving today"

"Yea"

I got up from the couch which I really didn't want to leave Hayes' side. He was so warm and cuddly. I ate my pancakes and drank my milk. I went upstairs and looked at my phone that I left in my room all night and it says it's 4:30 am. Damn. I hopped in the shower and took a quick shower which took 10 mins. Not gonna lie, I practically was sleeping the whole time I was in there. I then got dressed into a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt. I straightened my hair since Cam said I would only have time to change at the hotel since Bart wanted to have a meeting.

I grabbed my suitcase and my bag and made my way down stairs. I sat down on the bottom step and waited with my eyes almost closing until I heard all the boys coming.

"Let's go!" Cam yelled

We all got into our cars and drove to the airport. We went through security and everything. Then got on the plane. I sat next to Hayes. I called window seat and no body wanted to argue with me since I'm not exactly a morning person. We all sat in our seats. I had the window seat and Hayes had the isle.

"You look tired you should get some rest" Hayes said.

I just put my head on his shoulder I felt is arm sneak around my waist. So I shut my eyes and instantly fall asleep.

"Ariana, wake up" heard someone whisper in my ear "The plane is going to land"

I finally open my eyes to see that I still have my head on Hayes' shoulder. His arm is still around my waist. I look up at Hayes.

"Good Morning beautiful"

"Good Morning" I reply looking down so he can't see my rosey cheeks.

We got off the plane and waited for the other boys to get there. They all arrived we gave hugs and all that junk. Then we were on our way to the hotel. We got our keys and figured out the sleeping arrangements. Mahogany and I are going to share a room thank The Lord because I hate sharing a room with Ryan.

"Okay guys we have to meet back here In like 15 minutes so do whatever you please just make sure to be back down here by then." Cam said

I went up to my room and changed into a pair of high waisted shorts and a crop top that says "Normal is Boring". I see Mahogany walk in.

"Oh my gosh Ariana! I haven't seen you in forever!" she say running up to me

"Oh my goodness Mahogany I missed you so much! I had to deal with the stupid boys. Now I have someone to talk to"

"Yes tell me everything"

"Oh shit! It's been 16 mins! We have to go!"

"Oh my gosh"

We run for the stairs we don't even bother with the elevator because it was taking so long. We get down there and see everybody there. We both sat down and were panting because we just ran down 6 flights of stairs.

"Okay let's go"

We walk into the meeting room or whatever. Bart talked about all the rules and what we can and can't do. Blah blah blah whatever.

After the meeting we decided to take a walk around San Diego.