Chapter 27

~Ariana's POV~

We walked to his house.

"I'm back mom! Ariana's here!" he yelled when we walked in.

"Well jeez Hayes just blow everyone's ear drum out why don't you" I told him.

"I'm sorry babe" he said then kissed my cheek.

"ARIANA!" Skylynn yelled and ran up to me and hugged my legs.

"Hey cutie" I said then bent down to her level and hugged her.

"You're here to play with Hayes aren't you?" she said then crossed her arms and pouted.

"Yes she is cause she's my princess" Hayes said and wrapped his arms around my waist then kissed my cheek.

She gasped. "You have a prince now?!" she squealed.

"Yes I do"

"Okay fine you can go with your prince today" she pouted.

"Thank you Queen Skylnn" I said then gave her another hug.

"Come on" Hayes said. He grabbed my hand. We walked upstairs to his room we sat on his bed and talked about a whole bunch of random things.

We laid down and cuddled and just sat there in silence not the awkward silence but the comforting silence.

"Wanna go do something?" he asked me.

"Sure"

"Let's take a walk around the park"

"Okay"

We both got up and put on our shoes.

"Do you want to change into something more comfortable before we leave? You could wear my sweats and a t-shirt if you want" Hayes asked me.

"Yes please"

"Okay" he said then walked over to his drawer. He grabbed me a pair of sweats and his blue Kool-aid t-shirt.

"Thank you" I said then walked to the bathroom and changed. I walked back into his room.

"You look good in my clothes babe. You should wear them more often" he said then gave me a kiss.

"I don't know maybe" I smirked then out my shoes on.

He took my hand and we walked downstairs.

"We're gonna go on a walk mom we'll be back in a bit" He told his mom who was in the living room.

"Okay but be back before it gets dark" his mom told us.

We walked out the door and started walking to the park.

"Princess?" he asked me.

"Yea"

"Do you know how perfect you are?" he asked me. Me being me of course I turned red. I giggled.

"Hayes don't think that I'm fishing for compliments cause I honestly hate it when people do that. But I'm not perfect. Society's definition of perfect is Beyoncé not me" I chuckled.

He stopped walking and turned me so that I was facing him he grabbed both my hands into his and said, "You may not be society's definition of perfect but your MY definition of perfect" I smiled and blushed.

"Well then that's all that matters" I said then kissed him. We continued walking. We climbed a really big tree. Hayes said that I should go up first so that if I fell he would catch me. But I didn't fall so then he came up.

We sat next to each other I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Hayes?"

"Yea"