Chapter 13

~Ariana's POV~

I saw him. I froze.

"Ariana whats wrong?" Cam asks

Cam obviously didn't see him. I couldn't breath I couldn't move. I looked over at him and I saw him smirking at me. My eyes went wide.

He's the man that raped me when I was 11. He was the reason why I used to cut and why I wanted to kill myself.

He started walking over to Cam and I.

"Cam" I barley even said I was so scared I couldn't move or even speak.

Cam turned around and saw him. Cam's jaw and fist clench. Cam pushed me behind him.

"What the hell do you want?" Cam says

"I want her"

"Well that's to bad now get the hell out of here before I call the police"

I had tears falling from my eyes.

"I just wanted to let you guys know that I get what I want"

After he said that he walked away. Once I saw he wasn't here anymore I dropped to the floor and started to cry. I've never cried so much in my life. Cam held me in his arms. He picked me up and took me to my room. He set me down on my bed.

"Shh shh. It's gonna be ok. I'll protect you" he said. I just kept my head buried in his chest.

Once I stopped crying I looked up at Cameron.

"Can we go to the Zoo now?" I asked him. He chuckled.

"Of course but do you want to clean up first?"

"Are you saying I look bad?" I said teasing him

"No I'm saying you should clean up so you look perfect for Hayes"

"Why would I want to look perfect for Hayes?"

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"It's obvious you guys like each other"

"Yet you wanted to kill him when we kissed"

"Well he didn't ask for permission I wouldn't care if you guys were dating but you aren't"

I raised my eyebrow at him

"So he has to ask for permission?"

He nods

"Your so dumb"

I got up and brushed out my hair and changed into my black jean shorts and a black undershirt with a dark blue and black flannel with my black vans.

"Let's go Cam" I said at the door

"Everybody is in Matts room" he said

We walked over to Matt's room. We walked in and everybody's head turned toward us.

"Are we gonna go or are guys just gonna sit there" I said

Everybody got up. We walked to the limo. Everybody filed in.

I was sitting in between Hayes and Bart's son. His name is Devon.

Devon is 14. He has brown hair and hazel eyes. He is pretty cute and he always flirts with me. But he is very self centered and thinks he's better than everyone so I don't like him that much.

He put his hand on my thigh. I pushed his hand off. In the corner of my eye I saw Hayes' jaw clench.

"Don't touch me" I said coldly.