Chapter 45

•Ariana's POV•

I woke up with Hayes' arms around me. I stayed for a while drawing random things on his chest with my fingers. In the middle of drawing a flower he scarred me.

"Having fun there?" he said in his morning raspy voice. I jumped a bit because I thought he was still asleep.

"Sorry." I giggled. I just laid my head on his chest again, I grabbed my phone and checked all my social media. I went on Twitter and saw that people were shipping us again and kept using the hashtag #HayesandAriana, it was trending world wide.

"What the hell?" Hayes said looking at his phone as well. I sat up and kept looking through titter, then I found it.

Cameron tweeted a picture of us laying together saying "They're s'cute"

"Cameron!" I yelled. I didn't care if it was 8 in the morning I was pissed. I didn't hear anything move in the room next to mine so I stomped out of my room and barged into his room to see him still sleeping.

I ripped his blanket off of him and jumped on top of him then started slapping him.

"Wake up!" I yelled and he jumped almost mocking me off but I gained my balance and continued hitting him.

"What!" he grabbed my hands and pinned me down.

"Why would you post that!" I said pushing him off with all my force, he ended up on the floor.

"Post what?!" he asked confused.

"Don't even play dumb Cameron!" I yelled at him.

"What did I do!!"

"Why would you tweet that picture of me and Hayes?! We aren't back together! We're trying to take things slow!" I yelled at him. He still looked confused. I groaned then grabbed his phone and showed him.

"I never tweeted that?" he said confused, "I never even took that picture." he looked up at me.

"Then who did this?" I said even more confused. I almost panicked and thought it was Ethan, but then remember he's in jail for nearly 10-15 years.

"Who has access to you're account?"

"Me, you, Ryan, Nash and Mom."

"Nash! Ryan! Get in here now!" I yelled. I sat on the bed my my arms crossed, waiting for them to get in here. The door opens and two sleepy boys walk into the room.

"Who tweeted the picture?" I asked in a somewhat calmer voice then I asked Cameron.

"What picture?" Ryan asked while Nash's eye widened.

"Nash?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Uh, I-I lik-like your shirt" he nodded quickly.

"Why would you post that?!" I yelled at him.

"I didn't know! I just want you guys back together, he's not the same. He acts like completely different person, when he's with you he's happy. I just thought that you guys fixed it but I don't know. Look I'm sorry I'll take it down." he took a deep breath. I sighed and sat back down. Hayes and Nash left, I gave Hayes a quick hug them left to my room.

"Oh well, I have to make a video cause now I have to explain things." I just fixed my hair a bit and changed into a black v-neck. I set up and started recording.

"Hello beautiful people of the world!" I said excited.

"So as many of you might have seen there's a picture going around. So today it's just gonna be a talk and not a regular video sorry but I'll have that up for you guys as soon as possible."

<><><><><><><>

After I finished my video I edited a bit then uploaded it. I went down stairs and got some cereal. I texted Xeana.

Me- hey wanna hang out today

Xeana- yea I have so much to tell you! Ires and I are thinking about making it official :)

Me- I'm so happy for you!! we can celebrate with some Starbucks and chipotle ;)

Xeana- you're just using this as an excuse to go get food later 😂

Me- this is why we are best friends 💜

Xeana- very very tru

Me- alright well text me when you're here or just walk in idc. I'll be in my room most likely.

Xeana- okay byyyyeeeee

I put my bowl in the sink and made my way upstairs, once I sat down on my beanbag I got another message but it was from sierra this time.

Sierra- hey! I'm going to the mall today, wanna come?

Me- hey! sorry I made plans with Xeana already :/

Sierra- she can come to if you want, I wouldn't mind.

Me- okay! I'll ask her right now

I sent Xeana another text.

Me- hey so change of plans.. we are going to go to the mall with a sierra if that's okay with you

Xeana- yea sounds good

Once I got an answer from Xeana I texted sierra again.

Me- she said yea, so what time are you picking us up?

Sierra- okay great! probably around 2 so be ready by 1:30 cause you take forever! and have a little snack but not a whole meal, we are going out to eat.

Me- CHIPOTLE AND STARBUCKS???

Sierra- sure, sounds good

Me- okay thanks you! See you later

It was only 9 but I figured I would just do some other things before going with her. I got my outfit together, I grabbed my light washed high waisted shorts, grey cami and a flannel I threw it on my bed then watched Netflix.

The door shut and I figured it was Xeana but then I heard Hayes again.

"Ariana! Can you come down? I need to talk to you." Hayes yelled from downstairs. I grabbed my phone then went back downstairs. He was at the bottom of the stairs sitting down. 

"What's up?" I smiled sitting next to him. He grabbed my hand in his and held my hand on his leg.

"Ariana, you know how much I care about you. I just don't want you to forget that, I don't want to lose you again. So I want you to take all the time you need, I'll be waiting for you." I smiled, I started leaning in but then he pulled back.

"uh.. is something wrong?" I asked embarrassed he didn't want to kiss me.

"No, no, no. I want to kiss you trust me but I don't want you to do something that you might regret later." I looked at him confused.

"Why would I regret it?"

"I don't know maybe it'll bring feeling back and then you'll come back to me to quick and then you'll reg-" I cut him off by grabbing his face in my small hands and kissed him.

"Hayes, if I want to kiss you, I will. I think about everything in doing with you, trust me I think things through." I laughed. He wrapped one of his hands around my waist and I laid my head on his shoulder. 

"Wanna hang out today?" he asked me. I smiled but then realized I already made plans with Sierra and Xeana. 

"I can't, sorry. I already made plans with Sierra and Xeana." I apologized.

"It's fine, tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sounds good." I smiled.

\|\|\|\|\|\|\|

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 🦃❤️

hey guys sorry it took a while for an update I hope you like it! I love you all so much have a great day today.

I'm thankful for all of you guys who read my stories.

Love yourself- Justin Bieber 😩😍🔥